Old 05-12-2004, 09:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be ordering as soon as pricing is up
Old 05-12-2004, 09:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hillco
Hi. I'm Ryan from Hillco. Rob was generous enough to bring his car all the way over here to get it measured and fitted. Now I need a few days to get all the kit info out there. But I'm going to Vegas tomorrow, so it won't be until next week. By then, I'll probobly be broke, so you guys better get to ordering! Thanks for all the interest.
By the way, our whole catalog of nothing but fasteners will be up on our website soon, so check it out...www.hillcofasteners.com.

Thanks. Ryan.
Hey there, welcome to the site...I want to be the first to order! LOL
Old 05-13-2004, 01:41 PM
RJF
TECH Fanatic

yes welcome to the site so this kit will be listed online on your web site to order then cant wait you will be getting my money
Old 05-17-2004, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

can we order these online yet?
Old 05-18-2004, 07:32 AM
TECH Regular

I emailed them and recieved ZERO feedback, kind of sucks.
Andy
Old 05-19-2004, 11:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Patiently waiting to spend my money...
Old 05-20-2004, 11:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm ready too, money in hand!!
Old 05-20-2004, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

Talked to them yesterday and got my tracking number. My bolts and nuts and washers should be here today. I sent them my stuff to be sized for me. Anyway,asked her when the website was going to be updated so everyone here could order. She was working on the website as we were talking and she hoped to have it updated by Friday.

Mike
Old 05-20-2004, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JAXFLSS
Talked to them yesterday and got my tracking number. My bolts and nuts and washers should be here today. I sent them my stuff to be sized for me. Anyway,asked her when the website was going to be updated so everyone here could order. She was working on the website as we were talking and she hoped to have it updated by Friday.

Mike

Thanks for the update!~!!
Old 05-20-2004, 09:01 PM
NKAWTG...N

gimme gimme gimme!
Old 05-21-2004, 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Mike
so which ones did you get and how much did it cost you?
Old 05-21-2004, 07:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyway,asked her when the website was going to be updated so everyone here could order. She was working on the website as we were talking and she hoped to have it updated by Friday.

Mike
Sorry but sounds like that is a load of crap. look at the website, anyone who can type a text document can update that site. Ive also placed 2 phone calls and a woman told me that Ryan was busy and would call me back. That was 1 and 2 weeks ago. still nothing
Old 05-21-2004, 07:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by cgworth
Sorry but sounds like that is a load of crap. look at the website, anyone who can type a text document can update that site. Ive also placed 2 phone calls and a woman told me that Ryan was busy and would call me back. That was 1 and 2 weeks ago. still nothing

Some people are just never happy. Most companies wouldn't go the trouble to measure a car and make up kits that could be ordered. Instead they would tell you "Give us the size and that's what you'll get." Hillco is doing this to try and make it easier for everyone here and yet people still want to bitch and complain.

Maybe they are not spending all of their time working on these kits and the web site because they have other things to do like take care of customers that are buying thousands of dollars worth of fasteners. They are actually a wholesaler that happens to do some retail also.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

Some people are just never happy. Most companies wouldn't go the trouble to measure a car and make up kits that could be ordered. Instead they would tell you "Give us the size and that's what you'll get." Hillco is doing this to try and make it easier for everyone here and yet people still want to bitch and complain.

Maybe they are not spending all of their time working on these kits and the web site because they have other things to do like take care of customers that are buying thousands of dollars worth of fasteners. They are actually a wholesaler that happens to do some retail also.

I do understand where you are coming from but They are making money off of this so that makes me a customer regardless if its $1 or $1000. Now I am grateful that they are puting these kits together and that you took time out of your schedule to go down there to let them measure your bolts. Now the follow quote is directlt off of their website "No Minimum Order
(No order too large or too small!!) " with that being said they are not just wholesalers that happen to do some retail they are in buisness like everyone else. And thats to make money so if they say their gonna do something its a good buisness practice to follow through on it, like calling people back.
and as far as the comment of "Most companies wouldn't go the trouble to measure a car and make up kits that could be ordered" yes they would and most do thats how they make their buisness successful and if they can sell a kit of 10,20,30 bolts they tend to make more money and they can definatley sell more because now people dont have to take bolts out of their car and send them in , or try and guess what size. Now I am not slamming hillco I am just repling to your post
Old 05-22-2004, 12:44 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by cgworth

If you read back to several post where Ryan 1st posted you will see where he was going out of town til this week. That may answer why no phone call has been returned. The same person that told me that she was updating the website is also who I have been dealing with. Ryan isn't the only person that works their. I have had top notch service. Started putting my bolts and washers back on my car yesterday. This is just some of many in the picture.

Mike
Old 05-22-2004, 08:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

If you read back to several post where Ryan 1st posted you will see where he was going out of town til this week. That may answer why no phone call has been returned. The same person that told me that she was updating the website is also who I have been dealing with. Ryan isn't the only person that works their. I have had top notch service. Started putting my bolts and washers back on my car yesterday. This is just some of many in the picture.

Mike
Mike you are correct I do remeber reading that. I do apologise for my comments about Ryan and Hilco.
Old 05-22-2004, 10:22 AM
NKAWTG...N

jaxflss, those look nice! can't wait to see em in ur car.
Old 05-22-2004, 11:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I will attempt to make my order sometime next week.
Old 05-22-2004, 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

:worship: Thank everyone involved so much. I've been searching and searching for information on this. Once I get some big mods out of the way for the track I'm going to start focusing on show details again.

Quick Reply: Nuts, bolts, washers, screws...