Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

PRESALE: Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 10:35 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blackpanther99
Ill be interested in purchasing one of these later on.

How does it work on chrome wheels?
It's safe for ALL types of wheel finishes!

We sprayed it on a matte wheel on a race car in the warehouse and let it sit for about 2 weeks. Came off with no damage whatsoever.

Obviously this is not recommended, but we tested it in all kinds of extreme conditions
Old 03-04-2013, 12:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have wayyy too many products already as is in my arsenal so I'm on the fence. I may give it a shout to try on a few cars this weekend I have lined up.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

This is safe on bare polished aluminum ?
Old 03-05-2013, 02:56 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Skraight
This is safe on bare polished aluminum ?
You guys are killing me here!

It's safe for ALL WHEEL FINISHES...even wood!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:14 PM
FormerVendor

Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner has been a huge success! Even bigger than we anticipated! The first 275 gallons has sold out and most of our second batch is already spoken for as well. We are working as fast as we can to get all of your orders bottled and shipped in a first ordered, first shipped basis.

If you have not received tracking information for you order yet, we apologize and we anticipate having almost all of the orders fulfilled by Wednesday this week at the latest. Needless to say we were caught off guard by the response and this is shaping up to be one of our biggest new product launches to date.

Again we are very humbled by the overwhelming response to our new Deep Wheel Cleaner and we sincerely apologize for any small delays in getting your orders out the door. If you have absolutely any questions at all about the status of your order please email us at ORDERS@ADAMSPOLISHES.COM with your order number and we'll be happy to update you on its status.

Thanks so much for your business, we truly appreciate it!
Old 03-06-2013, 02:39 PM
FormerVendor

Our next batch is here! The demand for our new ADAM'S DEEP WHEEL CLEANER is so high we're barely able to keep up with the orders. Thanks to all our customers and we're as excited for you to try it as you are to get it!

Use the code GODEEP for 10% off and $5.00 Flat Rate Ground Shipping! Sale ends tomorrow at midnight MST.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:26 PM
FormerVendor

Only a few hours left to get your order in. This sale ends at Midnight MST!
Old 03-08-2013, 08:36 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Just placed my order for the cleaner and brush and threw in a claybar as well. Hopefully it's as good as promised. Is the 2 free edgeless towels offer still in effect for orders over $50?

Thanks.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:16 PM
10 Second Club

Just used it on my daily today. Worked amazing. Cleared up the salt and grime amazingly.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:54 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Just placed my order for the cleaner and brush and threw in a claybar as well. Hopefully it's as good as promised. Is the 2 free edgeless towels offer still in effect for orders over $50?

Thanks.
Thanks for your order, let us know what you think when you use it!

As long as you used the coupon code for the sale, then you'll have the towels thrown in.

Originally Posted by ezzlez28
Just used it on my daily today. Worked amazing. Cleared up the salt and grime amazingly.
Good to hear, glad you enjoyed it!
Old 03-11-2013, 05:18 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Hm, I think I used the LSone code. That stinks.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:24 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Hm, I think I used the LSone code. That stinks.
Shoot me a PM or email with your name and email address and I can check for you.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:19 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

HOLY CRAP THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!!

I got it today, and my daily driver is a 2006 saab 9-3 that has powder coated wheels or painted wheels from the factory on them. I bought the car with 8,000 miles on it, and the person literally never cleaned the wheels, EVER, and the Saab's have some aggressive brake pads on them, so they dust badly. So you can imagine how bad it's been. I've literally tried just about every wheel cleaner you can buy at Pepboys and Autozone with no luck getting the seriously bad pitting off.

So I had little hope for the Adams, but to my amazement, the wheels look brand new. I followed the video to the t, let the wheels cool, then sprayed them dry, and let it soak for 5-10 minutes, the scrubbed it with the brush that was part of the deal. I'm amazed. It really works.
And yes, I know I need new lugs.
Here's what they looked like before, you can see the brake dust pitted the wheel.

Here's the valve stem area:

Here's the other wheel that I did quickly, you can see how good they look, and this was just a quick once over. I have no doubt that with a second wash, they would look perfect.

Honestly, I was ready to plastidip these wheels, but now, I'm happy they look this good.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:52 PM
FormerVendor

Good stuff, glad to hear you're happy with it!
Old 03-14-2013, 10:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

I decided to pull the trigger and order some, got a package today with the new wheel cleaner and a can of the quick sealant. Since I strictly use your metal polishes on my wheels I decided I would see if this stuff beats Sonax and if your sealant helps me maintain these damn polished wheels! Ill report back this weekend after I try it out.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:19 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by mac62989
I decided to pull the trigger and order some, got a package today with the new wheel cleaner and a can of the quick sealant. Since I strictly use your metal polishes on my wheels I decided I would see if this stuff beats Sonax and if your sealant helps me maintain these damn polished wheels! Ill report back this weekend after I try it out.
I think you'll be pleased with the results. Do your brakes dust pretty badly?

Quick Sealant is perfect for wheels and it is lasting longer on wheels than we ever expected it to. It's still one of the newer products in our line and it continues to impress us with it's longevity.

Quick Reply: PRESALE: Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner