Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

rk sport hatch anyone got any new pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 10:58 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default rk sport hatch anyone got any new pics

Ok my buddy called me today and said he was selling his rk sport hatch off his ta,he said it would fit my ss,now i know its not for everyone,and its pretty wild so lets not turn this into a bashing thread like the last rk hatch thread,i get people dont like it,i get its complete dog **** in some eyes,but i really loved riding in his car with the tops off and back window out,it honest was like being in a vert/roadster, so im just wondering if there are any new pics that i havent seen, im trying to take my car in a new direction and im not sure this is for me just yet but i loved the back window out,thats the best part,now if i do get it since my sail is gloss black im thinking of painting it gloss black,my car right now is a 99aw ss with black mirrors,berger,sail panel,now i have a 3 inch ss hood which might be changed soon,just wondering if anyone has some pics noone has posted yet in fear for getting flamed
Old 03-27-2013, 02:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I for one like the look of it. If I had a 4th gen I'd get one.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

paint it black to look like the window does normally and it looks awesome. not a fan of painting it to match the body though. if you get it. post pics. if you dont, post a price he wants for it.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:10 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If i can get it for the right price im going to buy it,not going to tell him but my botton dollar on it would prob be 250ish,its painted gloss black now but the paint isnt so hot,but good enough to maybe do a paint correction and rock it for the summer,like i said im big on the back window coming out,yes it will match my gloss black sail panel,

Quick Reply: rk sport hatch anyone got any new pics