Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

New Sponsor - Glad To Be Here!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Sponsor - Glad To Be Here!

I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! It's great to be here.

About me: I am a detailing enthusiast who also happens to be a car lover. My detailing career started years ago working on daily drivers and advanced to working on cars (sometimes worth as much as $30,000,000) for concours events. Along my journey I have been fortunate to do work in development and testing for some of the biggest names in the car care industry including Meguiars, Mothers, Optimum, and BLACKFIRE.

About Autopia-CarCare.com: The newest vendor here, Autopia-CarCare.com is one of the oldest names in online auto detailing supplies and education. We cater to the guy who desires the shiniest car, which tends to be a lot of you crazy muscle car owners. We offer almost 10,000 products from over 85 different companies, from ultra high grit sandpaper to precision polishes, pads & machines, to the latest in sealants and high-gloss premium car waxes.

BONUS:

All LS1Tech members get a 10% discount of most products* on a permanent basis. Simply enter LS1Tech into the coupon box at check out and discount your order.

*regular restrictions apply

Discount valid on in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed order
Discount valid on in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed orders, carpet extractors, custom or special order items, car covers, polishers & polisher kits, vacuums, gift certificates, garage flooring, complete wash systems or any item as noted on product page. One coupon code per order.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:45 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Make sure to take advantage of the permanent discount.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Welcome aboard....
Old 09-30-2013, 11:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome and thank you, if I didn't have to buy tires possibly a clutch then I would so be buying some detailing stuff and I am in need of good Microfiber towels right now
Old 09-30-2013, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Welcome,i am glad you are shipping worldwide!
Old 09-30-2013, 02:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome and thanks for the generosity! XD
Old 09-30-2013, 05:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've been using Adams complete car care kit and its alright, thinking about changing. What would you recommend, price doesn't matter when I'm protecting an investment like my car. I know some waxes and polishes work different on different colored cars. Currently I have a Rally Red Z but will be painting it GM Cyber Gray Metallic.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Welcome to the forum. I use autopia as a reference. There is some really good information on the forums. I look forward to using the dicount code in the future.

Originally Posted by DemonicZ
I've been using Adams complete car care kit and its alright, thinking about changing. What would you recommend, price doesn't matter when I'm protecting an investment like my car. I know some waxes and polishes work different on different colored cars. Currently I have a Rally Red Z but will be painting it GM Cyber Gray Metallic.
There are many good options out there. Some products that get reveiws are wolfgangs, blackfire, klasse, pinnalce, meguiar's. If you want to venture into a coating you can look at DP paint coating, opti-coat, cquartz. Coatings offer longer protection than sealants.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome!

Quick Reply: New Sponsor - Glad To Be Here!