Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Matte Black GS Stripes on Black Z28

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Matte Black GS Stripes on Black Z28

What's up guys, just thought i'd share my custom GS stripes with everyone. I know some of you aren't a fan of them on f-bodies, but personally I love the look it gives the car and I think they look great. Also, yes I did do both sides.
Attached Thumbnails Matte Black GS Stripes on Black Z28-i.jpg   Matte Black GS Stripes on Black Z28-im.jpg   Matte Black GS Stripes on Black Z28-ima.jpg   Matte Black GS Stripes on Black Z28-stripe.jpg   Matte Black GS Stripes on Black Z28-yolo.jpg  

Old 10-10-2013, 09:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

I like it. It looks subtle but mean. I was thinking of doing something similar, but with a matt black Dick Harrell stripe on my black Z28.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good. I like it because it doesn't scream "Hey, look at me". I've thought about putting them back on my car since I had black ones at first on my Artic White Camaro but if I do them again, I may go with a silver color. Seeing yours may have pushed me over the edge to get em since the only thing I've done to mine in the last year is replace the trans, clutch, O2 sensor, oil pressure sensor and an oil change other than pay all the crap I need to to get it back on the road since I let the inspection die for the trans being broke.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Perfect touch!
Old 10-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 383z
I like it. It looks subtle but mean. I was thinking of doing something similar, but with a matt black Dick Harrell stripe on my black Z28.
Thanks, and that would look good his Camaro's look so beautiful

Originally Posted by 9WhiteCamaro9
Looks good. I like it because it doesn't scream "Hey, look at me". I've thought about putting them back on my car since I had black ones at first on my Artic White Camaro but if I do them again, I may go with a silver color. Seeing yours may have pushed me over the edge to get em since the only thing I've done to mine in the last year is replace the trans, clutch, O2 sensor, oil pressure sensor and an oil change other than pay all the crap I need to to get it back on the road since I let the inspection die for the trans being broke.
Thanks i appreciate it, and silver on white would be very unique, i never would have thought of that. But good luck with your car man, hope she gets driving again!
Old 10-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 383z
Thanks, and that would look good his Camaro's look so beautiful

Originally Posted by 9WhiteCamaro9
Thanks i appreciate it, and silver on white would be very unique, i never would have thought of that. But good luck with your car man, hope she gets driving again!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Staging Lane

Really sweet! Nice job
Old 10-12-2013, 01:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Matte black on black is a great combo. Its there but not in your face.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:03 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very classy looking man

Quick Reply: Matte Black GS Stripes on Black Z28