Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

The ultimate washing sponge? The LC Wash Wedge

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 10:55 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The ultimate washing sponge? The LC Wash Wedge

When I first saw it... I thought meh... looks rather... interesting...

When I first held it I thought, well at least its comfortable...

When I first felt it I thought... isn't that soft...

And when I first used it, I fell in love...

In fact, I immediately campaigned for a different name: The "Utlimate" Wash Sponge... The Concours Wash Sponge... The Wash Sponge That Could Be From Another Planet Because It's Out Of This World (<my personal favorite but this one just got blank stares and a few chuckles)...

Simply put, the Lake Country Wash Wedge is unique and it ROCKS! Perhaps not the most beautiful thing to look at, like a child stuck in those awkward teenage years, the Lake Country Wash Wedge is beautiful in that mechanical way.. Form follows function.

I have long sworn off using sponges, not because they don't work (they do), but because I prefer the ability of a sheepskin mitt or towel to clean all those hard to reach areas..

Lake Country has come up with a mechanical monsterpiece... an ultra-soft, hard-cleaning, easy-to-hold sponge that cleans every crack and crevice with the upmost in care. Ladies and gentlmen, the Wash Wedge...

Let me start with the good... The Lake Country Wash Wedge, like sponges, holds a TON of soap solution. Like most car wash sponges, it is very soft to the paint and when used lightly will prevent swirl marks and scratches...

Why start with the good? Because it only gets better... The face of the wash wedge is cutted and slotted, giving you 100's of soft foam tabs that hold gritty dirt away from the paint and increase the sponge's surface area.

But the best part is the ability of the tabs to effortless clean hard-to-reach areas while you wash, saving time and frustration.

Complex emblems? No problem.

Door handles? Piece of cake...

Around into headlight bezels, body seams and other difficult areas.. of course...

The LC Wash Wedge even made it easy to clean around, underneath and inbetween the beautiful chrome bumpers on this '66 Stingray. I reached the hardest-to-access lips with no problem, and the gold foam's soft foam provided plenty of cleaning power at big angles.

The LC Wash Wedge has all of the benefits of a traditional wash sponge, only it's better. While I love testing wash sponges, mitts, and towels (because its a difference you can feel, literaly), very few earn a spot on my roster. My newest edition, the Lake Country Wash Wedge <- click the name to learn more!
Old 10-28-2013, 03:22 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks awesome.

Quick Reply: The ultimate washing sponge? The LC Wash Wedge