Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

35th camaro hood stripes on WS6 hood

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 06:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 35th camaro hood stripes on WS6 hood

Just checking, I think I've seen 35th Camaro hood stripes, on a WS6 ram air hood. Just double checking before I buy them.

Any specific place where to get them? I know about Phoenix Graphics, anyone else?
Old 11-04-2013, 09:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

The checkered flag ones, like mine? (check link in sig)

Mine are from www.camarographics.com aka www.3rdgendecals.com I liked their decals best, especially if you'll be using the pieces on the spoiler/hatch since their stripes cut off in a much nicer design.but the price is higher. Comes with a bunch of other decals in the set.

The other option is fourthcircledesigns.com. Theirs are much more reasonable cost wise, I just didn't care for their thicker pinstripe (they have since changed their pinstripe to be thinner like the camarographics.com style, but they still only have the pinstripe on one side). But I did use their blackbird stripes on the spoiler

Last edited by crimson_bird; 11-04-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you! For me the pinstripe isn't a deal breaker since my intent isn't to copy the 35th much. I just like the stripes on a ram air hood.

Was the quality good at fourthcircle? Like was it 3m vinyl?

On another note sorry for your loss. Back in 92 I had my 87GN stolen and I felt raped too. I felt like discussed to even sit where they sat. I got it back but looks like they blew a head gasket on the hwy and left it. I decided to rebuild eng and trans with some ins money but never got it out of my head. 6m later it was attempted to be stolen again (maybe same guys) so I sold it to a buddy and 2 mos later it was gone and stripped. He took me to help identify the car. Sad day to see her like it was, just a shell on blocks.

Also I loved your eng bay with that fiberglass rad cover. One of the reasons why my eng bay went to the next level.

Quick Reply: 35th camaro hood stripes on WS6 hood