Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Best fitting CCFL halos

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 01:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best fitting CCFL halos

Hey guys I'm looking to get a nice set of CCFL halos. What company makes the best fitting headlights? What do u all suggest?
Old 01-19-2014, 02:39 PM
On The Tree

I bought a pair of dual CCFL projectors from ebay. Mounting them was actually a bit difficult. Mine have a small bumper gap. I did use the mounting brackets from the stock headlights which did make them fit a lot better then the ones that they came with. Here is a pic of mine.

Old 01-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Teching In

I had a set from eBay but they weren't CCFL and they sucked to mount. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place with legit bolt ins. The headlights I got had major gaps and the rubber seals around the headlight absolutely sucked too
Old 01-19-2014, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

Ya, the rubber was a real bitch to try to get all tucked in. It rips pretty easily if you aren't careful. To be honest, there isn't going to be any aftermarket headlights that fit as good as the stock ones unfortunately.

I don't have the CCFL halos wired up though. I got the headlights simply because i wanted projectors. I'm debating whether is should wire them up or not. I don't want them to look ricey.

Which style headlights are you looking at? Mine are the dual CCFL projectors. The other style that have halos are the Sonars. They recently came out with pairs that have CCFLs.
Old 01-19-2014, 03:41 PM
Teching In

I figured that was gonna b the answer. I'm looking at the CCFL projectors. I just don't know if anyone knew of a company that makes a better quality headlight. I just want to find something that fits nicely and doesn't move

Quick Reply: Best fitting CCFL halos