Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

HUGE update: full interior lighting, sound system, heads/cam, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 10:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

car looks great! you seem to have a lot of the same stuff I got going on.. subthump box, custom amp mounting plate in the spare tire area, mcnord gauge overlay, led swap interior.. my question for you is, how the hell did you get the bulbs out for the hvac controls?! right not I shattered both bulbs trying to get them out.. im at the point of buying a new wire and just cutting the old one out and splicing the new one in. I cant get those damn bulbs out for the life of me!
Old 04-16-2014, 04:51 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mezzoni
car looks great! you seem to have a lot of the same stuff I got going on.. subthump box, custom amp mounting plate in the spare tire area, mcnord gauge overlay, led swap interior.. my question for you is, how the hell did you get the bulbs out for the hvac controls?! right not I shattered both bulbs trying to get them out.. im at the point of buying a new wire and just cutting the old one out and splicing the new one in. I cant get those damn bulbs out for the life of me!
I'm trying to remember what those bulbs look like--are they the super tiny ones like in the instrument cluster? If they are, more than likely I destroyed them with needle nose pliers to remove them, then replaced with leds. For sure I used Camaro HVAC controls but it didn't really matter since I replaced the face with a McNord overlay.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow...bad A$$ bird man! You have a lot of what I want to do to my car! I'm hoping to start doing some stuff to mine soon, and those stripes are subtle but very nice! I'm looking for something different like that on mine too! Still deciding...but love the stance and the interior lighting up...I can go on and on!

Quick Reply: HUGE update: full interior lighting, sound system, heads/cam, etc...