Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Anyone use/have experience using Resist-All products?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 03:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Anyone use/have experience using Resist-All products?

Someone gave me an unused Resist-All car kit that includes car wash, paint protector, leather/vinyl protection, tire dressing, and interior surface cleaner. Never even heard of this stuff before, but like I said, someone just gave it to me, so was just curious if anyone on here has ever used it before. I have a vehicle detailing business I run on the side, and average about 3 vehicle details a week. I want to use this stuff, but don't know if it's worth a crap or not.
Old 07-27-2014, 05:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Anybody ever heard of this stuff since it seems like no one has ever used it before?
Old 08-01-2014, 08:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Well, last night I tried them out on a vehicle I detailed. I used their interior detailing spray, their window cleaner, their tire shine, and their paint protection (wax) and I can say I was quite pleased with each of the products. The wax went on really easy and came off even easier and left a really beautiful finish on the cobalt blue paint. The interior spray was fine, but nothing to write home about, but gets the job done. I was least impressed with the tire spray/shine. It was very watery and it took multiple applications in order to obtain the shine I was looking for. Figured I'd update this thread since I got no responses from anyone who has used these products. As I said in my original post, I got this complete unopened kit for free, so figured I'd give it a try.

Quick Reply: Anyone use/have experience using Resist-All products?