Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Aftermarket Emblems

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 05:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Aftermarket Emblems

I have been searching all of Google to find answers/pictures to questions regarding "aftermarket" emblems.

I have a black SS with the red and black SS lettering. I just recently switched my stock grille over to a black billet grille with the '68 SS emblem. I am looking to either switch the rest of my emblems to the silver and black emblems, or change them up all together. I'm considering going retro with older side emblems from a camaro or chevelle.

Here's catch numero uno...I have $100 to spend at Amazon that I earned through work. This to me is free money that I can put in to my car...so I have to find the emblems on Amazon.

I know sponsors have them, like emblembros...but again they have to be on Amazon.

With that said...I can't find the stock silver and black SS emblems on Amazon, so I am looking at other options.

Here's catch numero dos though. The car was repainted by the previous owner which causes issues when removing the old emblems...so I need something that will either cover them up (for the most part) or be an exact match.

Here are some of the options I am considering...
Attached Thumbnails Aftermarket Emblems-71cohhi90hl._sl1500_.jpg   Aftermarket Emblems-51ftfd2nq2l._sl1500_.jpg   Aftermarket Emblems-41xuwzfj-wl.jpg   Aftermarket Emblems-41jnt-rjt4l.jpg   Aftermarket Emblems-41krq-jfstl.jpg  

Aftermarket Emblems-719fubunqhl._sl1500_.jpg   Aftermarket Emblems-414vupsja8l.jpg   Aftermarket Emblems-418zw5qey1l.jpg   Aftermarket Emblems-51gys1l-cql._sl1500_.jpg  
Old 08-04-2014, 07:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Your risking low quality emblems buying from amazon. I mean if you know for a fact that the vendor puts out good emblems (user reviews before you buy) then it would be alright. But your kind of bettin on whether or not your getting getting low quality emblems that your going to want to replace in a few years. I would say, buy something for the home you want/need on amazon and spend your hard earned cash at emblempros or an equivalent vendor, then you can get exactly what you want (custom emblems) and you know your getting a great piece that will last a long time and wont fall off from bad tape.
I'm just really happy with the stainless inserts and emblems I got from emblempros that I think you would be happier spending money on.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Launching!

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jaxcam02
Your risking low quality emblems buying from amazon. I mean if you know for a fact that the vendor puts out good emblems (user reviews before you buy) then it would be alright. But your kind of bettin on whether or not your getting getting low quality emblems that your going to want to replace in a few years. I would say, buy something for the home you want/need on amazon and spend your hard earned cash at emblempros or an equivalent vendor, then you can get exactly what you want (custom emblems) and you know your getting a great piece that will last a long time and wont fall off from bad tape.
I'm just really happy with the stainless inserts and emblems I got from emblempros that I think you would be happier spending money on.
^ Yep.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jaxcam02
Yeah I am beginning to lean that way now... i'm not satisfied with the selection
Old 08-05-2014, 01:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Just shoot them an email and ask emblepros that same exact question about those styles and I'm sure he'll have something similar or just cut Out what u want. Good luck and post pics when you get some emblems on
Old 08-05-2014, 03:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if it were me, maybe a possibilty that someone u know friend or family, will be buying something crom amazon, and u can make a deal. for example my friend plans kn spending 95 bucks at amazon, buy their item, they give u 75 bucks, and u both win, buy good emblems.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I went with emblem pros. great product.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Emblems