Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Anyone here know Ryan MacEwen at MacEwen Motorsports?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Mine are going on 2 weeeks now. Im getting mas as a ****. This guy Ryan is really full of himself.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98'MidnightBlueBird'
alright.... BTW when did you order yours?
this was a while back, I think I ordered at the beginning of September and got them at the beginning of October. I agree that it's not cool to wait but I did get them for like 50 bucks on e-Bay and they are like 90 on their website, so I held tight for the good deal. funny though that sent them right after I sent them an e-mail about it... I thought they had forgotten me. not the way to do business, but the product is good.
Old 01-19-2005, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont like to bash sponsors, cause I know **** happens, but my expierience, I wont be dealing with MacEwan again.

The were having a sale once, about a year ago. I sent the link to a friend of mine and we both ordered gauges (seperatly but at the same time) He got his a week later....month passes, I dont see mine. I call and email....no response. Let a few more days go by, call again, finnaly get ahold of someone, explain my situation. For the next few weeks, get the good old run around, on how they are going out, then 'they did go out' then 'they will be going out....' Finnaly, almost 5 months after I ordered them, I get a call asking if I recieved them. I said no, the guy tells me they were auditing and taking inventory and had an extra set and noticed mine never went out. Never mind the fact that I told them that numerous times. Why they apparently didnt believe me, or bother to look into it, I don't know.

Don't get me wrong, it was a great product, unfortunatley left on my Z28 when I sold it. I would like another set, but as you can understand, am a little weary. As mentioned before, I dont like leaving negative feedback. In saying that, I'm not trying to say they are a bad company, and no one should do business. I can apprecaite a small company trying to tend to a large market and understand they get busy, but I'm just sharing my expiereince.
Old 01-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Banned

ANYBODY HAVE A # other then the 7167135130 one....????
Old 01-20-2005, 08:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

I had to dispute the charge on my cc to get anything. I disputed and got the overlays the next week
Old 01-20-2005, 08:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Can one of the mods please move this thread to the appropriate feedback forum?

-Mike
Old 01-20-2005, 08:45 AM
TECH Regular

Please don't deal with this guy. I waited over 2 months, left 100's of messages and emails and never got a response. Filed a claim with my bank and received my overlays a few days later. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING! I don't like to bash either but hey if I knew this feedback at the time of purchase I would have taken my $ elsewhere. It is a poorly run business and customer service is non-apparent. Save yourself a headache and your money.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Can one of the mods please move this thread to the appropriate feedback forum?

-Mike
Why? They aren't a sponsor . . . .

Quick Reply: Anyone here know Ryan MacEwen at MacEwen Motorsports?