Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Check out this GTO!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 05:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The GTO is a bit on the plain side, but I still like it. It has an awesome interior and the ever-playful LS1 inside. It is getting fairly good reviews in the mags...
Old 06-04-2004, 09:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Big motor with big horsepower and no under the hood pics?
I have been ripped off.
Old 06-04-2004, 10:25 AM
Launching!

The wheels look horrible on the car. I think the GTO can be made good looking with a set of killer wheels and brake package.
Old 06-06-2004, 12:11 AM
On The Tree

I agree, I respect the GTO but they need to work on the lines. It's an LS1, rwd and the front is ok but overall it reminds me of a cross between a honda and a Cavalier. Hope to see some different versions in the future.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

I checked out one at the dealership the other day. It was black on black and probably the best looking Goat I've seen color wise.
I too am having a hard time getting past the "Grand Am" ,"GranPrix", "Neon" look. IMHO, this car is NOT a head turner like the 4th gen T/As or Zs. Oh yeah, they weigh in aroung 3700 lbs so they are heavy!
I don't care much for the dash/consol design either. The seats (leather) were as comfortable as the T/A and the electric driver's seat was easily adjusted to a good driving position.
The day I took delivery of my T/A, back in June of '99, I pulled the T-Top shades and put them in the 'trunk'. I have gotten so used to the light the T-tops let in that I felt like I was in a tunnel sitting in the GTO.
It may be quick and handle well but I won't be considering one when I finally dump the T/A.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:52 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by A BAD T/A
I checked out one at the dealership the other day. It was black on black and probably the best looking Goat I've seen color wise.
I too am having a hard time getting past the "Grand Am" ,"GranPrix", "Neon" look. IMHO, this car is NOT a head turner like the 4th gen T/As or Zs. Oh yeah, they weigh in aroung 3700 lbs so they are heavy!
I don't care much for the dash/consol design either. The seats (leather) were as comfortable as the T/A and the electric driver's seat was easily adjusted to a good driving position.
The day I took delivery of my T/A, back in June of '99, I pulled the T-Top shades and put them in the 'trunk'. I have gotten so used to the light the T-tops let in that I felt like I was in a tunnel sitting in the GTO.
It may be quick and handle well but I won't be considering one when I finally dump the T/A.
Amen!
Old 06-07-2004, 06:22 PM
On The Tree

Angry

Cars look too much like an older model cavalier. Shoulda stayed with the camaro/Trans Am/Corvette line...Gm suscks a$$ now.

Quick Reply: Check out this GTO!