Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Coilpack Relocation Help

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 12:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Coilpack Relocation Help

I have searched to try and find the answers first and i have found that i need opti spark terminals and a Universal Wire kit so i can cut them to length.
Heres whay i found....

PT# 46052 Taylor Opti-Spark End Terminals..... But what wires?? I am wanting to use Taylors also.
Do i use.

PT# 73051 Taylor Spiro-Pro 8mm Universal Wire Kit, 90 degree boots, BLACK
or
PT# 73055 Taylor Spiro-Pro 8mm Universal Wire Kit, 180 degree boots, BLACK

So the real question is do i use 90 degree boots or 180 degree boots or is there a straight boot kit and if so does anyone know the PT#?
Thanks
Kyle
Old 06-04-2004, 12:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i thought when you bought the relocation kit it came with all the necessary hardware as far as pre-cut wires and all

Have you ever wanted to clean up the look of your LS1 engine compartment? Thunder Racing and Jay Fisher Pontiac have teamed up to bring you a complete kit that relocates the individual coil packs from the valve covers to the underside of the cowl at the back of your engine compartment. This complete kit contains everything you need to do the install, including JFP's coil relocation brackets with complete instructions. Also included are custom Taylor ThunderVolt 10.4mm spark plug wires that are pre-made to the correct length for each cylinder and labeled with each cylinder number. Click the image to the right for a picture of the kit as well as more installed views.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 6']['9
i thought when you bought the relocation kit it came with all the necessary hardware as far as pre-cut wires and all

Have you ever wanted to clean up the look of your LS1 engine compartment? Thunder Racing and Jay Fisher Pontiac have teamed up to bring you a complete kit that relocates the individual coil packs from the valve covers to the underside of the cowl at the back of your engine compartment. This complete kit contains everything you need to do the install, including JFP's coil relocation brackets with complete instructions. Also included are custom Taylor ThunderVolt 10.4mm spark plug wires that are pre-made to the correct length for each cylinder and labeled with each cylinder number. Click the image to the right for a picture of the kit as well as more installed views.

Im building my own...... the wires are only $65.98 and they the bolts and stuff are like $15 from Home Depot..... or you can pay $200 for the kit....
Others have done this and im just trying to see what they used.
Kyle