Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Modified f-body steering wheel.

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2020, 06:06 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by gm02ceta
lol, it only took 4yrs to see it on the car but that looks super nice. I have an extra steering wheel are they still in business? If so could you pm their shop?

Sorry, I haven't been on the site a lot. I'm not sure the place does custom work anymore. I can check.
Old 04-14-2020, 02:21 PM
Teching In

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Sorry, I haven't been on the site a lot. I'm not sure the place does custom work anymore. I can check.
I just sent them my spare wheel last week to be completely modified, they are still doing this custom work!

How was reinstalling the controls / swapping the wheel, pretty easy?
Old 04-14-2020, 02:41 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ajnWI79
I just sent them my spare wheel last week to be completely modified, they are still doing this custom work!

Post up a pic please as I'm wanting to get my steering wheel modified too
Old 04-15-2020, 10:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

ajnWI79, you should really start a build thread. You have some impressive stuff done from what I've seen.
Old 04-15-2020, 01:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 383z
ajnWI79, you should really start a build thread. You have some impressive stuff done from what I've seen.
Thanks! I was going to when the car is finished - Custom breaks, rims and suspension all coming in the next few weeks among completing the little stuff. Steering wheel will be the last thing to put in and then take some good pics
Old 12-30-2020, 07:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your installed photo links no longer show. Please post one or two with the airbag installed. I am thinking of modifying mine. I own a D-shaped G8 wheel, but I don't want to go through with the spindle change and I really want to have a functional airbag.
The following users liked this post:
mac62989 (12-31-2020)
Old 01-26-2021, 08:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I know this is an old forum but I’ve just stumbled upon it.

Ok, so I'm finally getting some previews of my wheel back. It's not done, there's still more mods they are doing to it, but here's a quick preview.

Stay tuned.

hoping that this thread is still somewhat alive. Where did you get this done and how much did this run you, I just recently bought my car and I’m wanting to do this, but I have no idea where or how to get it done. Thanks I’m advance.
Old 02-12-2021, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Thanks! I was going to when the car is finished - Custom breaks, rims and suspension all coming in the next few weeks among completing the little stuff. Steering wheel will be the last thing to put in and then take some good pics
Been a little while, here is the steering wheel I had done - will post a complete set of build pics soon.

BTW Steering Wheel Art was amazing to work with - He did 2 wheels for me at the same time and couldn't be happier...Check him out if you are wanting something custom done!

The following users liked this post:
wannafbody (02-12-2021)

Quick Reply: Modified f-body steering wheel.