Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

question about buying a hood???

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2004, 08:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question about buying a hood???

i'm looking to buy a 98+ TA. I really love the look of the WS6 but they are quite pricey compared to just a regular one. Would it be better to go and buy the hood and paint it instead of buying a WS6?? Around how much do you think it would cost??? thanks...
Old 11-14-2004, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 12secondDream
i'm looking to buy a 98+ TA. I really love the look of the WS6 but they are quite pricey compared to just a regular one. Would it be better to go and buy the hood and paint it instead of buying a WS6?? Around how much do you think it would cost??? thanks...
well, if you're just going for the look then i guess buying the hood seperate would be the way to go, unless you get a killer deal on a WS6. You have to keep in mind that when buying the WS6 you're not only getting the hood, you get the suspension upgrade, 17" rims, raised airbox, and a common ricer belief of 50 more horses...

A hood alone + paint probably go anywhere from 1K-2K depending on who and where...
Old 11-15-2004, 12:34 AM
Teching In

I paid 800 for my hood+shipping and paint. I don't think its worth the extra money if you just want the look.