Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Repainted The Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 05:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jason, yeah I am still at glenway chev. I sure I will see you around when I get it out on the road.
Old 01-15-2005, 08:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Brandon
that DUDE, is a gal.
Further emphasizing my point why he has no room to talk

I kid, I kid

Originally Posted by Zangel
Well, I appreciate your opinion of my vehicle. Everyone has their own, and I admire your honesty. I think you are the first person to ever say that they didn't like my car. BTW -- This is what it looks like outside of my sig.
Perhaps I was a bit harsh in my reply. I apologize. They need a breathalizer when logging on web forums at 3am but thats no excuse and as someone said not a way to address a lady (which I was obviously oblivious to). To give my honest opinion I don't like flames for the most part, I like them on the blue camaro because its a good accent to go with that specific color paint and I think it evens it out rather than being a bland blue. Although the way the paint changes shades from different angles of lighting does have a positive effect for a solid color car. I for one, am not into show all that much, though I take very strict car of my car - so above all I have no room to judge

You're car is nice, I like the cowl and the wheels but I have an unfair bias against flame jobs - just not my knack of styling IMO. So take that for what its worth, which is usually >$0.02.
Old 01-15-2005, 08:40 PM
10 Second Club

Wow your car looks awesome 98! I am very curious to see your car next to a NBM car... We are thinking of doing tribal style ghost flames with some airbrushing on our car, but want to get a good yet subtle shade of blue for the effect. Your car looks amazing!
Old 01-19-2005, 04:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow im impressed...ive been searching for a couple years now for a blue for my truck and i think i finally found it!! Can you tell us more about the paint? manufacturer maybe? Custom mix?
thanks and nice work btw!
Old 01-19-2005, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like the new blue paint, but I'd swap the wheels.

No point in boring "run of the mill" wheels on a sick and unique car like that.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Zangel
BTW -- This is what it looks like outside of my sig.
Wow, your car looks ten times better in that pic you just posted than in your sig.
Why not go with a more flattering sig pic?

Quick Reply: Repainted The Camaro