Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Berger panel advice please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005 | 01:20 PM
Teching In

Default Berger panel advice please!!!

I need some opinions....I am getting my rear panel filled and smoothed on my 98 Arctic White Z28. The car has Black ZR1 wheels and black sail panels and dark tints. I was set on getting the panel painted black, but the guy at the body shop is trying to get me to paint it white. Please tell me what you guys think.
Old 01-15-2005 | 02:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ArcticZee
I need some opinions....I am getting my rear panel filled and smoothed on my 98 Arctic White Z28. The car has Black ZR1 wheels and black sail panels and dark tints. I was set on getting the panel painted black, but the guy at the body shop is trying to get me to paint it white. Please tell me what you guys think.
Black all the way. It will go with the black on top and the wheels (good choice by the way). I'm also going to do mine black (also have black ZR1s and top).

Don't worry what the guy at the shop wants you to do, it's YOUR car.
Old 01-15-2005 | 03:15 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the input, I am pretty sure I am gonna go with the black, cause I don't think that people will even notice the panel if it is white. BTW...Black ZR1's are the ****.
Old 01-15-2005 | 03:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Scotty-Z
Black all the way. It will go with the black on top and the wheels (good choice by the way). I'm also going to do mine black (also have black ZR1s and top).

Don't worry what the guy at the shop wants you to do, it's YOUR car.
Black is the only way to go, it totally changes the look of a white car for the better!
Here's a pic of mine with zr1's

Old 01-15-2005 | 03:25 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Pennywise999
Black is the only way to go, it totally changes the look of a white car for the better!
Here's a pic of mine with zr1's

Amazing! I tend to have little phases where I wish my car was white, now you made me have another. That's exactly what my car will look like, but I have an SS hood with a black scoop too.

Very nice. Any other pics?
Old 01-15-2005 | 03:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Scotty-Z
Amazing! I tend to have little phases where I wish my car was white, now you made me have another. That's exactly what my car will look like, but I have an SS hood with a black scoop too.

Very nice. Any other pics?
here ya go, this is just after i got my stripes done.

Old 01-15-2005 | 03:32 PM
Teching In

Damn....and i thought i had the only white Z with black ZR1's. That car is badass!!

Quick Reply: Berger panel advice please!!!