Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

foglight bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 02:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default foglight bulbs

I want to make my foglights as bright as possible without changing out the housing just yet. I did a search and found alot of info about changing the housing, but I dont want to do that at this point. I just want to make them as bright as I can without melting the damn things. I have read somewhere about the silverstars and about upgrading to 37.5watt bulbs. What would give me the brightest light? thanks
Old 01-29-2005, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

anybody
Old 01-29-2005, 03:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm not very familiar with the T/A bulbs, but if you they use 893 or 894 bulbs they are already 37.5 watt bulbs. Just face it... they are fog lights and will never give as much light as your headlights. If you really want more light then you want driving lights by a good manufacturer like PIAA. fog lights tend to disperse light at a more open angle at the expense of less intense light on the road ahead of you. driving lights will focus the light ahead of you at a smaller angle and will give the appearance of brighter light irregardless of wattage. Hope that helps. try a search for PIAA's home page for more info.