Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Doesn't it piss you off when........

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 01:07 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use the kick door method, leave death threat and call my insurance and report either a hit an run or it happened in a parking lot and car was gone when I arrived. I don't put up with ****. However I like the nail idea, that is pretty slick, much better than kicking in doors!
Old 02-03-2005, 01:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nails don't make you as happy as kicking a car's door/fender!
Old 02-03-2005, 01:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DarknessZ28
Makes you want to do this huh?

http://www.humveeclub.com/chuckk/movies/malcolm.wmv

Video off Malcolm in the Middle.
Notice this vid is of a couple of Fords smashing each other and one is a mustang? Nice, very nice....
Old 02-03-2005, 01:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tudds
Nails don't make you as happy as kicking a car's door/fender!
Nope, they sure don't...... just makes it a little more inconspicuous for the parking lot cams I think...and nothing says **** you like a huge spike in each tire...
Old 02-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Launching!

to do it right takes atleast 5-8 nails tho.. if you want a guarantee. I put one nail on a tire once so that when they backed out it would go flat. Drove to the restaurant next door, parked and waited. Ill be damned if the car that WAS infront of then didnt leave, and 1 minute later the unsuspecting owner gets in his car and drives forward... I was so pissed. Now everytime I do it, one nail in front and one nail in back..
Old 02-03-2005, 07:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's why I use the big *** nails that look like railroad spikes, I forget the size number but their just one size short of a full blown spike. One of these will damn near go through the tire and the rim itself, and instantly flatten a tire with little effort.
Old 02-03-2005, 09:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That just calls for you to start cleaning out your car. Open every door, very fast very hard and clean what ever you have in it. Walk around the car shut the door open the car from the inside walk around clean. repeat process. It does help a little.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:25 AM
Teching In

Knife across the valve stem, needlenose to pull the stem core out, **** in the gas tank, nails under the tires...a few eye for an eye methods to give you some options...If you really want to **** someone off, crack the ceramic end of a spark plug into little pieces and throw it at their windows...quiet as hell, and royally ***** up safety glass...Just my .02 Sucks about your car man. I'd like to hear more about the dry ice method also. In my previous car, I removed interior body panels and massaged small dings away with a golf ball. Worked pretty well for me, but I think dry ice would work a lot better...Now just to wait for it to be 110 degrees here again.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Summer
i usually park in 2 spaces in the middle of nowwhere... but it still never fails to have the biggest POS park right next to u..... I swear its a conspiracy

The only problem with that is you always have someone that doens't like it. Even if there are enough parking spots they don't like us taking two spaces and I've even seen a few cars keyed because of that.

People don't have respect for others property. I'll make them have respect
Old 02-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Yeah man, It's because they don't even have respect for their own damn proprty. Of course it's always some shitwagon that parks close to the nice cars, then doesn't bother to even think that they're ****** up someone else's ****. That's the whole deal. I don't care what I'm driving, even if the damn doors are falling off of it...you better believe it'll be the nicest vehicle with the doors falling off of it you've ever seen. People don't take pride in what they have...period.
Old 02-04-2005, 10:24 AM
TECH Addict

Although beating the crap out of someone or vandalising their car can be fun I think the best advise was:

Also, carry a disposable camera with you in case you do get a ding and the offending car is still parked there so you take pics of the damage, his license plate, the space between the two cars, everything you would need to file a police and insurance report so they get to pay for it.

If you can get a police report and either have a police officer see for themself that the car next to yours caused the damage or to have the owner come out and admit responsibility you can have their insurance company cover your deductible.

Of course if this happens three times some insurance companies might cancel your policy. But this way you have a report showing it was not your fault or a scam and the responsible party has to own up.

BTW, I am not innocent of some cases of making my own justice it is just that it was years ago.
Old 02-04-2005, 10:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sugar, ****, etc. don't do squat to the fuel system. If you really want to completely destroy the fuel system, and possibly the engine, pour a gallon of bleach into the gas tank. Leave a business card of your "favorite" mechanic on their windshield.

I have a 91 Nissan Stanza that I drive everywhere...it has more dents, dings, split paint, busted lights, and crimpled bumpers than any car should have. People can run into it all they want...and believe me they do...and it doesn't matter. Car has liability insurance only...let those bastards run into it all they want.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

that sucks about your car man, it has happened to everyone. i had my dings pulled out of a previous car due to hail damage it worked great. you should know if you have had it done that way also. but my point is, for only two small dings they wouldnt charge you all that much, maybe $15-30. it would be worth your time and effort to just let them do it right.

as far as the whole revengr thing, all these sound great. tailpipes, side mirrors, antennas and hood emblems all break off pretty easy on most cars if you are pissed enough. another good one that hasnt been mentioned would be putting a couple holes in the radiator with a long screwdriver. removing valvestems is easy with a valvestem tool, and quite effiective. put the cap back on, and they wont think thats what it is, they will be looking for a hole in the tire forever.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by mc01ta
I use the kick door method, leave death threat and call my insurance and report either a hit an run or it happened in a parking lot and car was gone when I arrived. I don't put up with ****. However I like the nail idea, that is pretty slick, much better than kicking in doors!

My favorite revenge, smashing in their door. An eye for an eye.

Ahh, the feeling of sweet revenge when you wait across the parking lot to witness the looks on their faces when they see the smashed in door. Just a nice little
Old 02-04-2005, 02:54 PM
TECH Addict

Joker, ever get in trouble for the nail thing? Several have mentioned cameras in parking lots, so you wouldn't want to get caught doing that one. Although I plan on keeping some nails in my own glove compartment from now on.....
Old 02-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Launching!

Print some opf these out and keep in your car. I had some bitch in a civic park in the space to the left of my T/A and leave me less than a foot, I had to go through the passenger side. Where she parked was a narrowed spot because of the stairwell on the other side, technically shouldn't have been a parking spot. She had about a foot to get out herself instead of going another 30 feet for empty spots. Bitch was just too lazy to walk.
Old 02-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Flawless
Hahaha, that happens all the time. I park my car all the way on other side of the moon because its so empty and faraway from anything. I come back, and someone manages to park next to me. Room all around my car, but he chooses to park next to me. After awhile I stopped caring, its no use.

Same here, I just gave up trying.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scotty-Z
Joker, ever get in trouble for the nail thing? Several have mentioned cameras in parking lots, so you wouldn't want to get caught doing that one. Although I plan on keeping some nails in my own glove compartment from now on.....
I haven't done it very often, just a couple of times. Once was when I had my mint 79 TA, an awesome car with 26000 original miles on it at the time that looked like it just rolled out of a showroom. Some asswhipe at a Sam's parking lot parked too close and his door hit mine, leaving a nice little ding and some of his door paint in mine. I saw him do it and was very nice about it stating "hey dude you just dinged my car, is there any way you might want to help repair this, I think it won't cost much and I saw you do it." He told me to **** off and walked inside. Out came the big spikes under two tires with one going each way so no matter which way he left he would take at least one in each tire. I think he got the message.

Never had a problem with my Z (knock on bondo) at all cause I don't take it to the mall or any place like that and I park out in the middle of nowhere these days when I have to park it where ******** might be around.

I admit to doing this in the past, and because of the possibility of camera's, this is a great way to exact revenge; its done so quickly that it doesn't look suspicious at all. I always look around very carefully like I'm checking my car, lifting the hatch/trunk lid up etc.. so I don't look like I'm doing anything. However the fact is that this is vandelism itself and if you get caught, it won't be fun to deal with. I consider it a last resort to this type of problem.

Keeping a disposable camera, calling the law, and getting a police report for the damage done, and filing a damage report against them is probobly the best thing to do. The idea that your insurance company might drop you is not a possibility I think, as you will be exacting a cost/repair disbursement from their (the dumbass who dinged you) insurance company. An insurance company is there for this type of thing to begin with, and if its not your fault, they cannot legally hold it against you.

I say always attempt to use a legal means to resolve your problems; make them and their insurance company pay for their damage, and if looks like they are driving a POS and wouldn't have insurance to begin with...well, just cause I have nails in my car doesn't make me a carpenter!!
Old 02-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Launching!

I admit, I've kicked in a few door panels in my day but I've come to face the reality that it's going to happen no matter what you do. Still pisses me off though.

A friend of mine with a 63 SS used to carry around a mini-hammer. He had no problem breaking windows of ******** that even got too close to his car. He would also leave a little note so they knew why. However, one day he messed with the wrong car and 3 gorilla like dudes beat the living **** out of him and his car. Cost him almost $4,000 to get the car back to where it was.

Soooo... be careful out there folks!
Old 02-04-2005, 04:24 PM
TECH Regular

Happens everytime I go somewheres...it attracts attention of the beater cars

Quick Reply: Doesn't it piss you off when........