Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Doesn't it piss you off when........

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 04:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just remebered another to think about doing that's less damaging but easily more annoying; stop by a joke and magic shop and pick up a couple bottles of "liquid fart", this stuff is one of the foulest smelling things in the world, like sweaty *** after a five mile run by a fat chick and rotten eggs . If some one dings you, you can take a scredriver and pull their window back just enough to pour this in, works better if they don't lock the door and you can just open it and pour it on the seat. You can also pour it over the engine/air conditioning vents up by the hood if you can't get in the car. This **** sticks to everything and is absolutely disgusting.

The heat of the day and the fact that this stuff soaks in will make them take the bus for a couple of months at the very least. Very, very hard to get out. I put this in this guys car once who was ******* with me at work (a car salesman, go figure) years ago, he was sooooo pissed....he couldn't stand to drive that POS and had to have the seats steam cleaned several times, but the smell still lingered, he ended up selling the car.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:24 PM
TECH Resident

Thanks for the sympathy guys. I thought many of you probably went through similar situations. I didn't have any spikes and there were cameras on the parking lot so that inhibited me from kicking the **** out of his door. Maybe I will try to make another claim for some pdr
Old 02-04-2005, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

i hate that ****..when i was playing baseball after a game me and some of the team went to the bar to have a couple of drinks. When we came out side some skinny little fockwad was putting his cigrette out on my windshield so i proceed to pick up a small white rock and throw it and hit him in the back of the head. I can throw a baseball 96 mph by the way. so while he was walking back over to his buddies laughing he got a rock in the back of the head!! It was fockin hillarious he was laughing and then he got hit and fell down. He got up like he was gonna do something, but I guess when him and his buddies saw the size of me and my friends they got in there shitwagon and took off...not before we got about 10 good kicks in!! I wish he would have stayed i would have loved the beat his fockin ***!
Old 02-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Launching!

I hate that, I work at walmart so my car sits there for 9 hours a day and when I had my camaro, ******* dings, carts would be pushed right into it, even had some guy who parked right in front of me tap his front bumper into mine. I dont have that problem with my TA as I did my camaro.. dont know why, maybe where I park is a good spot. But man if I ever find a ding or anything from another car they better pray to god they have insurence cause all 4 tires would be flat, windows broken out and ill even steal there wiperblades.. **** since I change oil for a living, ill take there oil filter off there car and drain all there oil out.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Teching In

just get under there car and let the oil drain, and i use fart spray if door is open, terrible smell takes long time to get out
Old 03-08-2005, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

I had a lady bang her door into my camaro at quick trip once. and I got out of my car and said "Nice." very sarcastically...she had the nerve to say "Wha, it din leave no mar." Yeah it did, but her big a$$ husband was right there coming out of the store so I just let it go at that, but I sprayed their car with dirt and rocks as I pealed out of the lot. Man was I steamed.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Launching!

Well I found this on the net a long time ago and printed it out as stickers. I carry them in my wallet and I stick it directly to their door on the paint.

Last edited by Gallitin; 03-08-2005 at 04:08 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:16 PM
10 Second Club

happens to me also alot in my bird and in my truck ill park out in BFE and i come out and there is someone Right next to me, i already got one little ding on my truck.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Joker
I just remebered another to think about doing that's less damaging but easily more annoying; stop by a joke and magic shop and pick up a couple bottles of "liquid fart", this stuff is one of the foulest smelling things in the world, like sweaty *** after a five mile run by a fat chick and rotten eggs . If some one dings you, you can take a scredriver and pull their window back just enough to pour this in, works better if they don't lock the door and you can just open it and pour it on the seat. You can also pour it over the engine/air conditioning vents up by the hood if you can't get in the car. This **** sticks to everything and is absolutely disgusting.

The heat of the day and the fact that this stuff soaks in will make them take the bus for a couple of months at the very least. Very, very hard to get out. I put this in this guys car once who was ******* with me at work (a car salesman, go figure) years ago, he was sooooo pissed....he couldn't stand to drive that POS and had to have the seats steam cleaned several times, but the smell still lingered, he ended up selling the car.

Bahahahaha....close the poles.....tally the ballads......folks I beleive we have a winner!

That's excellent,where do you find the stuff?
Old 03-08-2005, 03:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like that sticker idea, at my HS they had stickers that they would put on your car if you parked in the parking lot without a permit (We had 2100+ students and only 400 some parking spots for students, only certain seniors with good attendance could get a parking permit) Well, these stickers were hard as hell (from what I heard, thank god never had it happen to me) to get off, they were super sticky and practically bonded with the paint when they put it on.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

What I usually do is either find a parking space with an extra spot to left or right and park driver side facing no car since its hard to get out of an F-Body or I just park next to expensive cars i.e Mercedes, Lexus, Lincoln etc....hoping the driver cares.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Teching In

Kicking in door panels works pretty good and leaves a nice impression but nothing says "You fucked up" like blowing some ******** side view mirrors off with a set of Timberlands. Makes you feel alot better
Old 03-08-2005, 08:39 PM
TECH Resident

It's a little 82 carolla try and tip it over next time, can you imagine the look on the owners face when they come out? Ha Ha, Priceless.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:43 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by StangKillaLS1
I hate that, I work at walmart so my car sits there for 9 hours a day and when I had my camaro, ******* dings, carts would be pushed right into it, even had some guy who parked right in front of me tap his front bumper into mine. I dont have that problem with my TA as I did my camaro.. dont know why, maybe where I park is a good spot. But man if I ever find a ding or anything from another car they better pray to god they have insurence cause all 4 tires would be flat, windows broken out and ill even steal there wiperblades.. **** since I change oil for a living, ill take there oil filter off there car and drain all there oil out.
Steal their wiper blades? Wth?
Old 03-08-2005, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you can get liquid fart at any joke/magic shop fo a couple of bucks, seriously its the foulest **** I have ever smelled in my life. The only thing is that you most likely won't be around to see their face shrivel into a raisin and bolt out of the car.

Another idea, have some bumper stickers made up that reads "I suck ****" and slap one on the back of their car. They usually won't spot it until days later of driving around.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Or even to take the bumper sticker idea one step further, put "I support Bin Ladin and Al Qaeda" or something REALLY REALLY racist to make other people want to beat the **** out of the driver.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey DarknessZ28... that's Hilarious!!!

Originally Posted by DarknessZ28
Makes you want to do this huh?

http://www.humveeclub.com/chuckk/movies/malcolm.wmv

Video off Malcolm in the Middle.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I actually did have my camera with me once. However the bitch parked on my drivers side so at least I didn't get a door ding. I did have to crawl in through the passenger side though.

I parked a good deal away from the front of the store, but in the front of the lane. I should have parked further back in the lane but there were soooooo many spots right in front of the store that I didn't think anyone would park next to me.

Anyhow, here's a link to the pics.

http://www.anycities.com/user/trplto...arkinglot.html

Last edited by ws6-speed; 03-09-2005 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Launching!

Pics no worky WS6

The other day I came out of Radio Shack and some mini-can left 6"-8" on my drivers side and I too had to crawl in from passenger seat. I did bust off the idiots antenna and was going to kick the door panels in but my wife was bitching that even breaking off the antenna was wrong. She just doesn't understand.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

bigbadwolf,

Did you click on the link and the pics didn't show up? They are working fine from 2 computers here?

Quick Reply: Doesn't it piss you off when........