Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Doesn't it piss you off when........

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I go to the page and the images show as missing. I do the right click thing and it tells me the image properties are:
http://www.anycities.com/user/trplto...arkinglot1.jpg

I try pasting that into the browser and get: You've found a missing page, or typed in a wrong URL
Old 03-09-2005, 03:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

That's weird??? Don't know what's wrong but my friend can see them on his machine??? Must be a weird server thing.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll try to attach the pics.

First pic is of the parking lot directly in front of the store.

Second pic is of the parking lot off to the side a bit.
Attached Thumbnails Doesn't it piss you off when........-parkinglot1.jpg   Doesn't it piss you off when........-parkinglot2.jpg  
Old 03-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Launching!

I'll try tonight when I get home and see what happens. I'd like to see these to see if your ******* was as close as mine. (uuh ok, that sounded both funny and sick)
Old 03-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Launching!

Yes, I can see the attachments. Looks like some peeps wanted to keep your car from getting lonely.

I was hoping they were pics of how close the idiot was to you though.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You know I didn't even think about taking that pic because I was just so pissed that someone even parked anywhere near me. He was about 8-12" away. I could just barely get the door open but there was no way for me to fit my body inbetween.
Old 03-09-2005, 04:53 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't know if anyone mentioned this or not and I'm not going to read the whole thread to find out, but I carry a bunch of these bumper stickers in all my cars and use 'em as needed.

www.iparklikeanidiot.com
Old 03-09-2005, 08:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by meissenation
I like that sticker idea, at my HS they had stickers that they would put on your car if you parked in the parking lot without a permit (We had 2100+ students and only 400 some parking spots for students, only certain seniors with good attendance could get a parking permit) Well, these stickers were hard as hell (from what I heard, thank god never had it happen to me) to get off, they were super sticky and practically bonded with the paint when they put it on.
I had that done with a mickey mouse sticker. Got the sticker maker # from my college security guards and had 200 of them made for myself

Here's what I've done:

High school days, some asian parked his red volvo station wagon next to my red '95 jeep, at least twice he parked like 5 inches away from my side.
I spit on his driver side window at least 5 times.

2 days later he does the same ****, here comes more round of spitting.
I took a empty cittriagte box I found in the grass, and I'd take serrated nails from my basement and drive them through a wood board to keep them positioned up, a few of them at least in it.

Next week he does the same **** still. I took the "cittriagte nail box" and put it against up the back tire pushing it in moderatly, so the top part of the nail sticks into the tire compound but not punture it yet so this way if he moves foward, the nail box will follow the tire rotation and puncture it when it meets the road coming up, or it will puncture it right away when it backs up. I left and heard he was the last one out of the parking lot...lol

I park my car on top of the mall building near a elevator but behind a wall. This goddamn rusted out tempo parks next to me not more than a foot! And this was at midnight.
I come back, I have some golf clubs in my trunk, the right moment. Now there's security camera's around here on top of poles rotating. My friend who was taking a puff was looking around for the obivious and I pretend to practice a few swings. Then I take out a few ***** which were painted in black (dunno who did that, they left it in the golf cart)

So my friend was taking another puff, I say "whats the bet" he's says "20 if you hit the windshield good,
he says "turn 90* and strike it when i say within 2 seconds"
The cameras turn away from each point of view, I strike the ball into the driver's side of the windshield and it shattered it good like I tossed a bowling ball at it!
It made a loud shattering noise, me and my friend quickly hopped into my car and hauled *** out there, that $20 was my gas tank refill of that day.

The last time was a white pickup truck, last week. It was a late chevy type. This stupid moron parked it at a angle to my car that'd I'd have to back up 1/2 foot and turn right and miss it close to get out of the spot.
Also he left the doors unlocked.
I took out my wire stripper and a foot long of wire and a mulitmeter from my toolbox in the back of my car, went under his dashboard with my bro's on the lookout, i rigged up the brake switch line to the horn line.
I almost tapped into the airbag line.

Out of there in 5 min, parked next to two other cars and watched for almost a hour.
He comes out and he gets in the truck, starts it, hits the brake and the horn went off! then it stopped when he backed up, and when he shifted into drive, about halfway down the hill before the toll gate, he was hitting the brakes and the horn was going off!

I get out of the other side and his lane parking fee collector was yelling at him while the horn was still going off because he's still on the brake! That's the time I paid and left, I did see a cop car coming up 2 cars behind him
Old 03-09-2005, 10:20 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by WstSidHomE
Screw driver into the guilty party's door worked well for me in the past.
There is a reason why I can't go to carshows anymore with a blunt object.
Old 03-10-2005, 02:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Midnight F-117A
I had that done with a mickey mouse sticker. Got the sticker maker # from my college security guards and had 200 of them made for myself

Here's what I've done:

High school days, some asian parked his red volvo station wagon next to my red '95 jeep, at least twice he parked like 5 inches away from my side.
I spit on his driver side window at least 5 times.

2 days later he does the same ****, here comes more round of spitting.
I took a empty cittriagte box I found in the grass, and I'd take serrated nails from my basement and drive them through a wood board to keep them positioned up, a few of them at least in it.

Next week he does the same **** still. I took the "cittriagte nail box" and put it against up the back tire pushing it in moderatly, so the top part of the nail sticks into the tire compound but not punture it yet so this way if he moves foward, the nail box will follow the tire rotation and puncture it when it meets the road coming up, or it will puncture it right away when it backs up. I left and heard he was the last one out of the parking lot...lol

I park my car on top of the mall building near a elevator but behind a wall. This goddamn rusted out tempo parks next to me not more than a foot! And this was at midnight.
I come back, I have some golf clubs in my trunk, the right moment. Now there's security camera's around here on top of poles rotating. My friend who was taking a puff was looking around for the obivious and I pretend to practice a few swings. Then I take out a few ***** which were painted in black (dunno who did that, they left it in the golf cart)

So my friend was taking another puff, I say "whats the bet" he's says "20 if you hit the windshield good,
he says "turn 90* and strike it when i say within 2 seconds"
The cameras turn away from each point of view, I strike the ball into the driver's side of the windshield and it shattered it good like I tossed a bowling ball at it!
It made a loud shattering noise, me and my friend quickly hopped into my car and hauled *** out there, that $20 was my gas tank refill of that day.

The last time was a white pickup truck, last week. It was a late chevy type. This stupid moron parked it at a angle to my car that'd I'd have to back up 1/2 foot and turn right and miss it close to get out of the spot.
Also he left the doors unlocked.
I took out my wire stripper and a foot long of wire and a mulitmeter from my toolbox in the back of my car, went under his dashboard with my bro's on the lookout, i rigged up the brake switch line to the horn line.
I almost tapped into the airbag line.

Out of there in 5 min, parked next to two other cars and watched for almost a hour.
He comes out and he gets in the truck, starts it, hits the brake and the horn went off! then it stopped when he backed up, and when he shifted into drive, about halfway down the hill before the toll gate, he was hitting the brakes and the horn was going off!

I get out of the other side and his lane parking fee collector was yelling at him while the horn was still going off because he's still on the brake! That's the time I paid and left, I did see a cop car coming up 2 cars behind him
Haha that last one was pretty methodical, but great!
Old 03-11-2005, 02:34 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ccsanders01
how about a size eleven embedded in his door,seen-it, done-it
size 14 here. Done that.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:57 PM
TECH Junkie

I got revenge once on some butthole door dinger with a little POS Honda. I parked next to a curb on one side and far enough away from everyone that I figured I'd be OK. Came back later from walking my friend's dog and found a new door ding. Since I was walking the dog, I had some plastic bags with me (those of you who walk your dogs in parks know why), so I grabbed a nearby leftover from a less-thoughtful dog walker and tucked/smeared it under the driver's and passenger's door handles.

-Mike
Old 03-11-2005, 03:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

omfg that's great! HAHA!
Old 04-10-2005, 11:48 PM
Staging Lane

I think I had my first (and probably only) good experience with going out to the far end of the parking lot and angle parking. Instead of being surrounded by beaters like usual, I had 2 Escalades angle park on either side of me giving me PLENTY of room. It was great, looked like the T/A had 2 big body guards with it.... 3 cars, 6 spaces, it was pretty damn cool.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:17 AM
Staging Lane

As far as stories go... my favorite is with my dad when me and my brothers were little. We owned some POS Aerostar (or whatever the 80's crapbox was called), but it was still new at the time and was our best car. So my dad took me and my 2 brothers out for ice cream (we were all around 5-10 years old at the time). So my dad parks a little out of ways ... not far, but an end spot all the way to one side. We get back outside with our cones so we could walk around the nearby park, and as we walk by the van, some *** in a Mercedes left quite literally about 6 inches between his car and our van... his right tires were over the line in our space. My dad checked the left side of his new shiny blue aerostar and found a HUGE ding... one of the biggest I've seen to date from a door.

My dad got PISSED. He noticed the driver side window was mostly open and so he took all of our ice cream cones and smeared them all over his leather seats, dash, steering wheel, etc. When he was done, there were 4 double scoop ice cream cones covering the front interior of this Mercedes. This was also a 100+ degree California summer day.... can you say "sticky"? My dad appeared satisfied with his work and we all piled in the van and left after that. I remember being sad about not going to the park

But I look back on it now and it's still fun to talk about at the dinner table.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Launching!

Daaang, some good stories here! Best one I've got isn't as good, but here goes anyway:

Used to get parked in at high-school by a fat lazy beyotch in a 79 Delta. One day I had endured about all I could handle, so I went out at lunch, pulled the cotter-pin from the tranny linkage, put 'er in neutral, and moved her car. Oh yeah, no I did not replace tranny linkage or cotter-pin. I did however, watch from a distance after school as she moved the shifter down, up, down, up, screamed WTF, stormed into school to call tow-truck, and get hauled away. No more parking issues with fatso though
Old 06-19-2005, 01:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

I rarely park with my car out of sight of my self or a friend, I can see it parked from my hoist at work and check on it constantly. 2 quick stories

went to pep boys in my truck (lifted 83 k5 bottom of the door uslaly lines up with windows btw) I ran in to the store my better half stayed in the truck.
As im coming out I see my better half slam the door twice into this tempo parked about 5 inchs from my truck and to my suprise theres some one in it. I get in the truck and she just looks at me with a grin and said she hit your truck first. I laughed and away we went, I could really care less about my truck scrathes and such from a parking lot are nothing compared to how I abuse it .

When I was a kid my dad took me to "the rink" local skating rink. We pulled in and there was this guy in the space next to us with the death metal blasting and hes drinking a beer in his car and theres a pile of busted bottles next to the car. My dad says something along the lines of look at this *** hole. We went in skated we left the windows 1/4 down becasue there was nothing to steal and it was hot and it was a kids skating rink. So we come out to find 2 beers dumped trhough the window on the seat bottles and all. few hours in the sun and it smelled pretty bad the ******** car still parked there empty now. My dad opened the door picked up a bottle told be to turn around and slammed it through the side window of the car picked up the other and slamed it into to the windshield. He had to drive home in a puddle of beer but that didnt seem to bother him much
Old 06-19-2005, 04:37 PM
TECH Resident

You know this is kind of pathetic. All of you guys who have told stories about vandalizing other's cars, are just hypocrites. You say you get mad when someone parks close to you and dings your door. You don't like that, you think it's arrogant. Then you go and kick someone's door in, pucture a tire, break windows....how is this not being hipocritical? I mean, don't get me wrong, i have had my fair share of *** holes park close to me, and i have had a few door dings too...and nothing gets you more hot; when you own a nice car, put money into it, and take care of it, than getting a ding...but there's no reason to stoop lower than the person who dinged your car. And for the people that take up two or more spots by "angle parking" are just asking for trouble. People see that and get annoyed, especially if the lot is crowded...don't be arrogant. I don't know this thrad just got me a little pissed, all i'm saying is there are other ways to get what you want than to sink to someone elses level, and become a vandal like them. Go ahead and flame me now, as i'm sure i am one of the few that feel like this is just childish, and a pretty shitty representation of the F-Body crowd.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 06-19-2005, 05:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

IMO if people f*** with you first, there's no rules against f***in with them back as long as you get the last f***.

Quick Reply: Doesn't it piss you off when........