Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Anyone know if I can use LS1 Speed's pcm cover if I have done the wire mod?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 01:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Question Anyone know if I can use LS1 Speed's pcm cover if I have done the wire mod?

I had drilled the hole for the wire mod already and a week ago I ordered Speed Inc's pcm/fuse box covers. Now that I think about it I am worried that the pcm cover might be in the way for my wires to go through the hole I cut
sh!@#
Attached Thumbnails Anyone know if I can use LS1 Speed's pcm cover if I have done the wire mod?-wiremod-2.jpg  
Old 03-01-2005, 05:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Worst case scenario is you just have to cut a small part of it. I don't think you will have any problems, though. I think it will slide right under the wire loom.
Old 03-01-2005, 06:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yes it will work fine..... the part where you have your wires cut in there is no wall on the cover so you will be ok. I have the cover and have done the wire mod.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like your wire mod is almost cut in the same spot as mine. My pcm cover when on just fine. Will post a pic if you need one to ease the anticipation.
Old 03-11-2005, 01:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JAXFLSS
Looks like your wire mod is almost cut in the same spot as mine. My pcm cover when on just fine. Will post a pic if you need one to ease the anticipation.
really,

I know this is kinda late but could you post a picture? I am getting my pcm/fuse cover tomorrow

thanks

Quick Reply: Anyone know if I can use LS1 Speed's pcm cover if I have done the wire mod?