Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Scared to install cme valance

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 03:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99ss00ws6
Damn that is a bad *** car. Why did you sell it?
Thanks,

The classics are great, I have owned over 30 first gens including a few 69 Indy cars and a couple of Z/28s, you can see my wifes 69 RS/Z28 in the background. I just got tired of the older cars and decided to build a newer Camaro to have fun with.

I do miss the car but I have more fun with the 01, if I get another older Camaro it will have to be a pro touring style car, no more original numbers cars.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know this is a old thread but im about to install a CME set up on my car. I bought it used with no hardware. Can anyone supply me with all the correct info on stuff I need to get this install on the road? I am going to the UK in a few weeks and the inlaws are headed that way from Ohio. So since they are coming from the states I want them to bring me whatever I need. Can the thicker tape be purchased somewhere else other then SLP? How thick is the tape? Is it like that camper shell foam ****? Also what size are the pine cones? Can this stuff be purchased at any old auto parts store? I want to make sure my father in law can get the right stuff brought over so I can get my exhaust mounted. I would hate to go thru SLP to get some fricken tape Thanks --Ryan

Quick Reply: Scared to install cme valance