Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Tried searching, how to remove front bumper?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 03:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Tried searching, how to remove front bumper?!?!?

Hello,
I feel rather dumb right now as I cannot get my front bumper off completely. Mind you I am working in my driveway with the car on the ground (the car is lowered). Anyway, I took the 3 pushpins from the underside of the bumper off, I took the 5 pushpins from the header panel out, I took the (8) 10mm bolts from the underside out......what bolts are remaining? Is it the (6) that are attaching the fender and bumper together? Someone please help as I want to remove the bumper to remove the black grille, remove the styrofoam reinforcement, have the holes filled, and paint the bumper.

Thanks
Andy

Old 05-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Fiery Features Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have to unbolt these before the front bumper will come off. It is easier to get to these with the headlight removed.
Attached Thumbnails Tried searching, how to remove front bumper?!?!?-bumper.jpg  
Old 05-22-2005, 09:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Tiff for responding. Wanna see more video of your car on the street! Glad the car is running now.

Andy
Old 05-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Fiery Features Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 0fbody0
Thanks Tiff for responding. Wanna see more video of your car on the street! Glad the car is running now.

Andy
No problem! I hope that helps. If you still have problems, take some pictures and send them to me so I can try to help you more.

The car is running now. Minor heating problems but it should be back in action soon