Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Intake painted (True Fire)

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 01:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Strkyer would you be interested in doing my LT1 Intake, as well as my SLP CAI??
Old 05-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn nice.
What do you charge?
Old 05-28-2005, 03:20 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well done on the flames!! So want to practice on a SS........ .
Old 05-28-2005, 08:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

That' s freaking AWESOME!! If you want, we' ve got a hood that you can lay those flames down on....we' ll even be so nice, as to not make you charge us to do them!

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-28-2005, 11:23 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

WOW that looks amazing!! Stryker it looks like you got a pretty decent market here, plus beyond F-bodies no one in their right mind would refuse a paint job like that! you ought to accelerate your plans a bit huh? lol good luck and good work!

Brad
Old 05-28-2005, 12:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

From a "do you guys think this looks alright" thread to true fire gas tanks on bikes, ws6 hoods, and now on intakes... incredible work and ridiculous progress you have made. Your work keeps getting sicker and sicker
Old 05-28-2005, 12:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ArcticZ28
From a "do you guys think this looks alright" thread to true fire gas tanks on bikes, ws6 hoods, and now on intakes... incredible work and ridiculous progress you have made. Your work keeps getting sicker and sicker
Yeah kinda surprised at how fast things are taking off. I am working on some stuff right now that you guys might be interested in once i finish it up. I will be sure to post pics so you can let me know what you think. Thanks everybody for the kind words and advice...keeps me motivated to keep painting.
Old 05-28-2005, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

holy ******* **** ***** that is amazing!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2005, 05:25 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

That does look amazing, but I've only seen it on black cars/bikes. I have a feeling it wouldn't work as well on a lighter color, but I can be convinced otherwise....LOL
Old 05-29-2005, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by TroubledWine3
I'd feel bad bolting that piece of art onto my car LOL...Damn, man, that is SICK.

Thats what Im screamin'! I would put that bitch on the shelf in the living room!

Brotha, you have some skills!
Old 05-30-2005, 12:35 AM
On The Tree

no offense to anyone but why would all of you guys want to have him paint ur intakes the same as this one. If you are goign to have "real" flames painted on your cars why not everyone do something different. You are going to do it to stand out but yet all you guys want the same things painted. You could do something different. Not to make anyone mad but if i was going to pay this guy to do this i wouldn't want the same thing he did for 15 other people, you know what i mean. but mad props to this guy, i work in an auto collision shop and have done some custom painting myself so i know what kind of work that goes in to this stuff and he is just amazing. I'd like to get in to something like this. sorry guys i just think if you are going to "customize" your cars why not everyone do something different.
Old 05-30-2005, 12:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We're all just congratulating this guy on his amazing work. I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind would turn down this paint job just because it is on 2 other people's hoods or intakes.
Old 05-30-2005, 04:46 AM
Launching!

very nice! i'd love to see it bolted on!
Old 05-30-2005, 05:16 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome, looks straight up pimp. That's going to set off your engine bay like crazy.
Old 05-30-2005, 07:34 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by stanley
no offense to anyone but why would all of you guys want to have him paint ur intakes the same as this one. If you are goign to have "real" flames painted on your cars why not everyone do something different. You are going to do it to stand out but yet all you guys want the same things painted. You could do something different. Not to make anyone mad but if i was going to pay this guy to do this i wouldn't want the same thing he did for 15 other people, you know what i mean. but mad props to this guy, i work in an auto collision shop and have done some custom painting myself so i know what kind of work that goes in to this stuff and he is just amazing. I'd like to get in to something like this. sorry guys i just think if you are going to "customize" your cars why not everyone do something different.
The same reason that we all have camaros and trans am, theres a bunch of people that have em but their still bad ***. The same reason alot of us have the same rims and alot of other stuff. Its a badass piece and i wouldnt care how many people had that intake I would still put it on my car.
Old 05-30-2005, 07:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by stanley
Because of the fact that the only people who have honestly seen this is on a board on the internet. What do you think the chances of running into each other in real life? just a few people in the entire United States is damn hard to find each other.
Old 05-30-2005, 09:41 PM
8 sec potential, 12 sec slip

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian2006
Because of the fact that the only people who have honestly seen this is on a board on the internet. What do you think the chances of running into each other in real life? just a few people in the entire United States is damn hard to find each other.
What he said!
Old 06-01-2005, 07:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

I just got this in the mail, WOW is all I can say, WOW.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:14 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by v8maro
I just got this in the mail, WOW is all I can say, WOW.
Take good care of her. I'm sure your house smells of fresh paint by now. You will have to take some pics when it is all mounted up.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

will do for sure!

Quick Reply: Intake painted (True Fire)