Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

think itll buff out (wreck pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 03:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to see that, glad you were able to walk away.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:14 AM
FormerVendor

another great looking ls1 destroyed, glad your ok though. How much will you take for the hood? I def. want it and can send you a deposit as soon as you get the car back. How long is that going to be? Thanks and i'll be looking forward to picking up that hood if you want to sell it.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:19 AM
TECH Resident

Damn man that really sucks, but like everyone else said I'm glad to see you're ok.

I have a couple questions. How'd you like those rear tires? I rarely see anyone with 275/50/15 non DR's, so I'm gonna ask you how you liked them.

Also I'm not trying to be a dick because I feel for you, but I saw that you said you're gonna part it out. Any chance that I can get that 3rd brakelight lens since the hatch is wrecked?

Hope everything works out.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:51 AM
12 Second Club

tyler, that sucks. but your thread topic is funny as hell!
Old 07-11-2005, 11:54 AM
12 Second Club

Hey man, glad ur ok. Good thing these cars were built strong. There arent too many vehicles that could have taken a direct impact in to the drivers side door and had any sort of happy ending. Best of luck with your new car! Glad you're ok.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Damn, glad your OK. That looked like a gnarly wreck.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:29 PM
TECH Addict

glad to see your ok man ....it was a nice car post up pics of your new ride
Old 07-19-2005, 09:39 PM
TECH Resident

you see him out the corner of your eye
You get out to look at the damage
Then you realize oh **** I'm still alive
Glad your alright brotha
Old 07-19-2005, 09:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this happend to a guy we know on our local boards a week ago in his brand new GTO he had for a few months

Well - just fuggin figures. Happened about 7:00 tonight.

Little girl in a grand cherokee runs a red light and totals my car.

I was on Culture facing South at the intersection of Culture and Montano (near the wendys and arbys). I got the GREEN arrow - pulled out to turn East bound and the girl runs the red light heading westbound on montano and hits me SQUARE on my door.

Knocked the wind right the fuc out of me. I had my 10 year old with me (she is ok - just very upset when she saw all the blood coming from me).

If any of you are the witnesses that calmed her down for me - THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I really do appreciate it!

Anyways - my left arm is pretty cut up and my ribs are VERY sore - I am sure they will be much more sore tomorrow. I have picture on my cell phone, but no way to post it. If someone can receive a picture to their cell number - let me know and I will send it. I dont have access service on my phone so cannot send it to an email.

The side is caved in, the windshield is broken, hood crumpled, front left wheel / axle is broken, etc... etc...

All I can say is THANK GOD I took the impact and not my daughter! She was really freaked out because I couldnt speak for a few minutes and was trying to get her out of the car. When I got her out - I crawled out and collapsed holding my side - I couldnt breath! She was very scared. I finally got my breath back and called my brother.

Anyways - she admitted fault and running the red light. Looks like I will be getting a new one hopefully.

looks like the same happend to u...thats really unfortunate...glad to see u walked away from the accident im sure it could have been much worse...best of luck to ya brotha!
Old 07-19-2005, 10:12 PM
TECH Resident

Damn that GTO got fucked up. Glad to see him and his daughter made it out ok. That's the main thing. You're always gonna be upset when you lose your car, but I value my life too much and I can always replace the car.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:21 AM
TECH Addict

Damn!

On that GTO you can literally see the impression of every detail of the grill on her cherokee. Glad you're both okay. Accidents are the most frightening thing. ever.
Old 07-20-2005, 02:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It kills me every time I see one of these beautiful vehicles get owned by some piece of **** that ran a red light. Sorry about your car , glad your ok, and hope you'll be cruising in a new ride real soon
Old 07-20-2005, 06:02 PM
TECH Junkie

this is really a testiment of how safe our cars are. glad that ur alright. if its good i need a driver side seatbelt holder on the seat

Quick Reply: think itll buff out (wreck pics)