Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Finaly finished my car...

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 08:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree the paint job is terrible, but at least you are ok...cars are replaceable, lives aren't.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I never said that the paint job was good..the first time i saw it i was horrified! the point that i was trying to make was that he was putting his stuff on the line and was expecting his fellow ls1 dudes to support him. I'm sure he'll appreciate the ones that did. as for you - joe - first off, the gilbert grape reference is sooooo up to date...why don't you try to find a more current insult (even fat bastard is a little out there)...second of all, yes, the logo i had was the one from the bandit, but the one below is still considered the TA logo. it's also the one on your bumper...why would you mismatch the bird's on the front of your car? i understand that it was all in good fun, and that there were worse posts before you, but i'm sure if you knew how upset he was over this...then you'd be defending him too. By the way...i'm not typing for him (and i'm sure he'll be pissed when he finds out that i am typing this) - he's at work and can't be here to defend himself. i don't think he thought that ya'll would turn against him like you did above.
Attached Thumbnails Finaly finished my car...-rta.gif  
Old 07-20-2005, 10:39 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Whoa...that car got fucked up. Then someone ran into it? Poor car.....

Quick Reply: Finaly finished my car...