Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Possible Berger Panel Sale... Advice wanted!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Possible Berger Panel Sale... Advice wanted!

I paint professionally, and have a few Camaro tail panels laying around. I plan on painting them and selling them. I also thought about maybe doing what everyone does with the throttle bodies. Exchange tail panels so I can keep doing them for cheaper prices. Charge a core for those who arent going to afford downtime.

Do you think this is a good idea?

What kinda prices would be reasonable for this?

What kinda core charge do u think should be instated?

Any and all advice would be greatly appriecated.

Thanks,
John
Old 09-04-2005, 03:15 PM
TECH Addict

if you would paint me a black berger panel with clearcoat on it, i would pay prolly 50 bucks with shipping included. if you do decide to do this pm me and i will tell you if i am gonna buy at that time.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just need a tail panel, I dont want to paint my factory piece.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z28LS1camaroguy
if you would paint me a black berger panel with clearcoat on it, i would pay prolly 50 bucks with shipping included. if you do decide to do this pm me and i will tell you if i am gonna buy at that time.
$50 after shipping probably leaves him with around $30. Now add in materials & time and it's not such a great deal for him at all :shrug:
Old 09-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Launching!

I was thinking of doing it something like this. I'll paint the ones I have (Pics soon to come if I get enough people in demand). Then basically start taking orders. Prices are looking to be as follows:

If you dont want to either send your tail panel to me because you want to keep it the peice itself painted would be 150+shipping

If you were going to send me yours to paint it would be 50+shipping.

If you cant afford down time... It would be a 100 dollar core charge, once we get the money, we do the work, ship it, once you get it, you install it and send yours to us.

What you will get is the bumper sanded, primed, painted, cleared.

I will also probably be offering the option of having the Camaro Letters filled or possibly even putting over-lays in there for addition cost.

These prices would be subect to change but doubtful.

What do you guys/gals... think about this? Prices seem fair enough? Let me know cuz I once saw a HIGH demand and I thought "I might as well try and help those interested"

Let me know... Thanks again.

John
Old 09-04-2005, 06:02 PM
FormerVendor

Damn 150 plus shipping. I'll sell you guys some that i have for $75 plus shipping with brand new paint and 4 coats of clear and you keep yours. If i get enough that want them, i could do them all in the booth at once and save some more on that. I get a discount at ups too so shipping would be cheap and i can let you use my account to ship me yours if you wanted...If anyone wants one now, just pm me. I have 7 or 8 of them sitting here that i can paint however you want and i have a friend who makes overlays if anyone wants them. I can also cover the entire piece with carbon fiber if you want that look and then you can candy coat the carbon fiber to make it red/black or however you would like.
Old 09-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Launching!

Sounds like you got it made man. I was just doing a rough estimate of the prices. If you run out and people are still in demand im still here. Please post up more advice and PM me if u wanna go through me!

Thanks,
John

Quick Reply: Possible Berger Panel Sale... Advice wanted!