Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

next mod might be emblems, need some opinions

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 09:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default next mod might be emblems, need some opinions

i just got my privats on last night, and replaced my old headlights with brand new stock one's with whistler mod. so i am wanting my next appearance mod to be a black billet grille w/ SS emblem. but i dont want to use a white SS emblem, i want to use some that look like my factory emblems, kinda subtle (black w/ silver outline) the only problem is, there isnt a way to apply the stock emblems to the grille since they are plastic.

so, i thought about replacing all my emblems with stainless SS emblems all around, but have them powdercoated on the insides and leave the edges or trim polished. i think this would be a very subtle but clean mod and even do the bow tie on the rear emblem the same, no more orange

so my question is, would black be the best color to do the emblems, or should i change the color shcheme? they can do any color i want, i even thought about changing them to a kinda graphite color, but not sure. any ideas? here's a pic of my car the way it looks with the new rim/tire combo, this is only a p-shop though, real pics coming this weekend. thanks