Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Post pics of some Slammed T/A's.

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 09:49 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by armymn24
So I got a pretty dumb question then...Out of the two kits...Sportline or pro kits...What would be recomended????.....I like the drops on Onemeanz,Cephiros and D_Runs vehicles...I see the majority of them are sportlines....Nice pics from everyone though....Very nice looking cars posted up...
Thanks man, if you just want looks, then go with DMS springs or Sportlines. I have DMS springs with Koni SA's up front.

But if you want good looks/performance, Sam Strano says Hotchkis or Ground Control is the way to go.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:20 AM
TECH Resident

thanks as well, i really like my sportline pro's but from what i hear, if you want some serious stereo equpmnt in the car, (namely in the rear) the rear end will start to sag, me personally, i like the engine over the stereo so im good with monsoon, so sportlines are great for me. but whoever you ask is going to be biased on what they have
but i am with mean here, either sportline pros or dms
i will also point out d_runs has the west wing body kit on his car, to make it look lower, if im not misteaken.

Last edited by Cephiros; 10-09-2005 at 09:18 PM.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Teching In

That's my plan...I wanna go for good looks as well as performance....I'll check into those....Being in Iraq for the time being has taken up alot of my searching for car time, I guess you could say....So that would be why I'm asking some of these questions....So any more info would be appreciated...