Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

HP decals on WS.6 hood

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 01:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HP decals on WS.6 hood

Hey guys...well I have seen pictures on here of guys with SS hoods with HP decals on them, and I bought some decals about a month ago but havent put them on yet, because I am not sure where to put them on my WS.6 hood..im thinking right underneath my Ram Air decals being they will fit, but i was just looking to see if anyone else has put them on their WS.6 hood or has any opinions on how to put them on.

Thanks guys.
Old 02-09-2006, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most that I have seen, replace their Ram Air with the HP rating decals in the exact same spot.

I guess you MIGHT be able to put them on the other end of the side of the hood close to the windshield.

How big are they? in inches
Old 02-09-2006, 01:33 PM
TECH Resident

just barely over 1/2" tall...and the same length as the Ram Air decal...I didnt wanna take my Ram Air ones off cuz I just put them on lol...They will fit right underneath the Ram Air decals though, I test fitted them and they both fit right on the side of the scoops....I thought about putting them up towards the windshield as well but was just curious as to what others thought and if any one had pictures of it done on a WS.6 hood.

would it look dumb to put the HP decals on the side of the car by the vents in front of the door somewhere..? or on the back where most people put there hurst emblems?? I have three decals so I am just tryin to figure out where to put all of them.

Just trying to get ideas, i dont want it to look stupid.

Thanks.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i took off my ram air decals and replaced it with the hp decals, looks bad ***, . . . . that's what i would do, . . don't like it that way after its done? don't fret, . . its only 5 bux or so for the ram air decals, . . i could see if there was major paintwork goin on and **** that would cost hundreds of bux, yea, look into and see other cars, . . but its jus some cheap avery vinyl decals, .. . i put on my blackbird stripes, . . kinda like the all black look now, . . . don't know what to do, . . . i guess it was only 30 bux . . . .
Old 02-12-2006, 09:41 PM
TECH Resident

well I decided to be different and put the HP decals right underneath the Ram Air decals. It looks like it came as one decal the way I have it put on. I will try and get some pictures up soon, I don't have a camera right now so it might be a week or two, but I think it looks really good, and is deffinately unique.