Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Where Can I Buy Halo Headlights For Ls1 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 03:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Where Can I Buy Halo Headlights For Ls1 Camaro

I Did A Search For Halo Headlights But No Lock Where Can I Find Some Good Decent Ones Thanks Mike
Old 02-12-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

ebay, matrix racing, byunspeed, or another site that I cant think of right off hand
Old 02-12-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Veteran

I think most people get them from ebay.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

As far as "decent" ones go....I think they are all made by the same company. From the pics I have seen on here so far, they all look exactly the same, from the packaging to the "directions", all identical.

Be careful putting them so the rubber strip won't come off. Use the bracket from your old headlights, they are better quality, I wish I would have done that, on my driver side the one screw that holds that assembly to the car got stuck in the thread, and the thread is spinning inside the bracket,....damn thing let lose with very very little force.

I haven't had any leaking problems with mine yet, but before you put them in, might as well run a thick bead of silicone around them for extra protection, and check the vent tubes to make sure there's no obstruction in there that might cause fogging up in certain weather conditions. Also, if you decide to change out your corner lenses, might as well do it at the same time, coz it's much easier to replace those while the headlight is out.

Good luck!

Manny
Old 02-13-2006, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

Thanks.so Far Ive Found Matrix To Be The Cheapest Price I Guess Ill Just Order Them From Them