Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Hope i dont get pulled over for this appearance mod. . .

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 10:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1 whole day! 8miles to school, 8 miles back, 12 miles to shop, 12 miles back, 35miles to the track, 35 back, cops at the gas station and my open cutout got some looks. so far so good lol.

ill keep you guys updated.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Silver02TA
oh wow, you're gonna look like an idiot trying to explain that one.

"but i don't like the orange!1!!1!"
LMAO HAHAHAHAH that is the funniest **** ive seen in awhile man
Old 02-22-2006, 11:20 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
Paul, just think about the biker cop that sits in front of SCC every morning with nothing better to do.....than watch kids drive to school every morning and pull me over for my 3rd brake light saying F-THIS. I told him to F-OFF and drove away with my warning for inappropriate material on my vehicle....
rant - that's probably the dumbest thing i've ever heard, it's your property WTF happened to freedom of speech? WTF AHHH!!!! sorry / rant
Old 02-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Teching In

just don't let a cop pull you over...run from him, he probably can't catch you anyways...
Old 02-22-2006, 11:37 PM
Banned

99camarosupersport: This biker cop sits in front of the school every single day and he is there at night sometimes too. Sometimes his biker buddy cop that looks like Farva from Super Troopers is there with him too....they have nothing better to do than pull over college students for the dumbest ****. At least in Boca when I was going to FAU whenever I got pulled over the cops would be cool about crap, tell me I have a nice car and glad there are some people in South Florida that appreciate muscle....Central Florida police blow the big one....[/rant]
Old 02-22-2006, 11:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Videotape or at least get audio when he pulls you over. I gotta hear what he says.

ALSO, I'll pay good money if you tape it AND keep a box of jelly donuts on the passenger seat as a bribe. Segue into the bribe like this: "Officer, I know I was only expressing my first ammendment rights when I painted a mural on my license plate...wait, my bloodsugar is getting low, would you like to share a jelly donut?"
Old 02-23-2006, 03:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think your best bet would be to play STUPID and say, "What do you mean my plate is painted? What are you talking about???? THen blame it on vandelism!!!!!!! Or admit you painted it but didn't know you weren't supose to do that!!!!!!!

Good Luck.

Btw, just a story for you. Last year, I went to get my tags renewed. Got the new stickers but had a license plate cover over the tag and no screw driver. So, I pulled out of the station, only to be pulled over by a cop. I put the window down and he says, "Do you know what I pulled you over for?" Then he looks over and sees my renewal stickers sitting in my passenger seat. I then replied," I just got them." He lets me go and says, "Get home and put them on the car." "Thanks" I replied.

I get barely two miles from there only to be pulled over by another cop. I regaled him with the story of the other officer, he also let me go!!!!!!!!!

Point is THEY WILL NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, I had a buddy of mine drove around 2.5 years with expired tags. He finally decides he has pushed his luck far enough. Goes to get the tags, gets pulled over in frount of the renewal station. His luck was not as good as mine. He got the ticket.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

u could play dumb and say it was that way when u bought the car and that would be great to get it on a tape recorder or even video!
Old 02-23-2006, 09:23 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
99camarosupersport: This biker cop sits in front of the school every single day and he is there at night sometimes too. Sometimes his biker buddy cop that looks like Farva from Super Troopers is there with him too....they have nothing better to do than pull over college students for the dumbest ****. At least in Boca when I was going to FAU whenever I got pulled over the cops would be cool about crap, tell me I have a nice car and glad there are some people in South Florida that appreciate muscle....Central Florida police blow the big one....[/rant]
he cant make you take it off. its not against the law, and yeah the cops around here do blow.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:06 AM
12 Second Club

Id just day i bought it like that seems to work.But i dont think it would work in this case.. id leave it untill i got pulled over
Old 02-23-2006, 11:15 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by camaroextra
he cant make you take it off. its not against the law, and yeah the cops around here do blow.
i'll be in FL the first of april, i might drive my car, we'll see how much they blow.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:28 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 99camarosupersport
i'll be in FL the first of april, i might drive my car, we'll see how much they blow.
true, but the cops are lazy and hang out on the same roads ,you just gota know where they are.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You HAVE to be able to tell what state it is, and you HAVE to see the expiration tags too. Come on, man.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:33 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Toasty
You HAVE to be able to tell what state it is, and you HAVE to see the expiration tags too. Come on, man.

yeah the tags are visible, i taped over those, and im gona get some vinyl stickers to say the state
Old 02-23-2006, 11:45 AM
TECH Addict

????

What did you do that for?
Old 02-23-2006, 11:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by camaroextra
yeah the tags are visible, i taped over those, and im gona get some vinyl stickers to say the state
I'd say get the sticker on ASAP and the cop will just think it is one of the many florida plates.

Theres A SOM SS around here that painted his liscence plate SOM and then polished the letters and numbers. it looks great!
Old 02-23-2006, 12:16 PM
TECH Regular

What you did is a federal offense, you can be arrested for that. Not trying to scare you. But i'd go to the DMV adn say some kids spray painted your plates.
Old 02-23-2006, 12:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by bigman
What you did is a federal offense, you can be arrested for that. Not trying to scare you. But i'd go to the DMV adn say some kids spray painted your plates.
haha its not a federal offence if its a state issued tag. lol
Old 02-23-2006, 02:07 PM
Launching!

They also have to be reflective
Old 02-23-2006, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bigman

better yet.... tell the DMV that your plate was stolen!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Hope i dont get pulled over for this appearance mod. . .