Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Heritage T/A body kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 07:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As far as the rear piece goes( infront of the rear tires) i say its better to have a piece to add, incase the owner changes their mind about it. But you do raise a good point about the spoiler.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:46 PM
Possible Scammer - Buyer Beware - Issues Unresolved

the hood scoop on the 2002 looks exactly like the old one. i am thinking about buying an original one off ebay and goin for the custom hood
Old 03-29-2006, 05:53 PM
TECH Junkie

the one on the Heritage is bigger, an original will be smaller than you think. just about everything on the heritage is slightly larger than what it is a copy of. however it would be a good start to make one with an original cowl scoop
Old 07-20-2006, 11:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Bigger

Originally Posted by Phoenix 5.7
the one on the Heritage is bigger, an original will be smaller than you think. just about everything on the heritage is slightly larger than what it is a copy of. however it would be a good start to make one with an original cowl scoop
You are right on the parts being larger. I put a 76 shaker on my 98 and I think it looks fine size-wise. I wish I could see the Heritage in person.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...x/fenxG101.jpg
Old 11-14-2006, 03:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

do you have any pics of your shaker from farther away?
Old 11-15-2006, 05:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

those are the wheels i want for my car.Well. those are pg2's i was thining maybee pg3's to get the bigger lip! as for the car, i belive its the car gm should have built.It looks 100x better than our cars and closer to its own heritage than our cars are. I absolutely love it.But i would do something different with the side like a tasteful side skirt granted yes its closer to heritage with no side skirts and a bland rear bumper but i just plain out like it for looks, not heritage, so to me, it would just complete the car.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Teching In

thanks for posting a link to the pic. It looks like a mexicaned out firebird (notice the back bumper, smells like original v6) The front bumper looks like an e1 with a wings west air dam.

The louvers look like bondo's hood scoops

they tried to make a viper spoier but failed

and those breathless performance headlights are a joke

And it's an a4

You say heritage, i say v6 firebird with an ls1 swap
spec- stage 3 clutch,richmond 4.10s,
Fast:Lsx 90mm manifold, nickwilliams tb,asp underdrive,svo 30lb inj, msd wires,160thermo,ram air lid,short stick,yoko es100s
392rwhp @6200, 366rwt
WOW! what a dumbass. mexicaned out? let me put this in terms you can understand.
"dude youre retarded"Dont waste your time(and ours) by writting dumb crap.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:26 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Heritage Clip

Originally Posted by KLRWS6
The bumper would be the most expensive. From what i can tell from all the pics the rear bumper is a stock firebird bumper and there are no side skirts just and added piece on the quarter panel and a heat extractor on the fender. Those 2 pieces would be very easy to make. The only question would be do people want a type of side skirt with that look or do they want just that added piece to place in front of the rear tire. As far as the spoiler, it would not take much to make. The only problem with the spoiler is if anyone wanted to put that spoiler on they would have to fill in the bolt holes from the raised spoiler( if they wanted a clean look) but if you were to do that you could never put the high rise spoiler back on. As far as price, let me see what i can come up with. Thanks
You ought to put up a poll and find out how many of us would be interested in your making these pieces.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dementia

??? spoiler

I'd actually be interested to see what that spoiler would look like on a regular trans am/ws6
Does anyone know who's car that is? I'd like to see more of it.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There is a poll going on right now for making the Heritage front bumper and maybe a the rear spoiler. It's from the same guy who makes the E-1 bumper. Check it out here:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearance-detailing/840761-heritage-kit-feeler.html

Quick Reply: Heritage T/A body kit