Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Raptor Hood Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006 | 10:44 PM
Launching!

Default Raptor Hood Mirrors

Where can i get a set of under hood mirrors for my raptor hood. I once found a website on here that sold them and i thought i saved the link but now i dont know what happened to it but i know someone makes them.
Old 04-04-2006 | 12:21 AM
TECH Regular

You can try
http://www.florin.net/mirrors/suncoasthoods.htm

Thats about all I have for now. I know what you mean. There was this site that I had been looking at and then it was gone. I bought my chrome hood vents and fender vents from them, and now I can't remember the name of the site. I will keep looking for ya though.
Old 04-04-2006 | 01:02 AM
Launching!

You can try
http://www.florin.net/mirrors/suncoasthoods.htm

Thats about all I have for now. I know what you mean. There was this site that I had been looking at and then it was gone. I bought my chrome hood vents and fender vents from them, and now I can't remember the name of the site. I will keep looking for ya though.
Thats real close to what i'm looking to get. My car is a WS6 so i didnt use the raptor hood air box. Those mirrors are for the raptor setup, i need the center mirror that covers the whole center section. If i can only get one like that then i will just fabricate a mirror for that section but im pretty sure there is some company that makes it both ways, damn i wish i kept that link. Plus 300.00 dollars for the setup is a little steep. If you find it please let me know and thank you for checking for me!
Old 04-04-2006 | 02:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

$300!!!!! Holy Cow!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2006 | 10:17 AM
Launching!

$300!!!!! Holy Cow!!!!!!
Yeah, kinda high!
Old 04-04-2006 | 08:52 PM
TECH Resident

I did a lot of searching on this too, and found nobody that had them. I have a few other sites that said they did them, but they don't. I am having a friend of mine do up a set for me here in a couple months since I couldn't find anybody that had them

Quick Reply: Raptor Hood Mirrors