Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Waxing the Car with P21S Carnauba Wax

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Waxing the Car with P21S Carnauba Wax

Well I wanted to wax my car soon and I wanted to try a new product for the heck of it type thing. I wash the car first and then move it into the garage. Then I first use 3Ms Imperial Hand Glaze, this stuff is really does a nice job. Well anyways then I usually move onto 3Ms Perfect-It SHOW CAR Liquid Wax. This stuff is very good too but just like most waxes I have used, after about a week it starts to loose that really smooth feeling to it. However the car has a great shine for a long period of time and still beads the water really nice. So I have stuck with it because of that.

Anyways like my post says I'm giving the PS21S Carnauba Wax a try. Figured since I love their wheel cleaner and autowash so much that their wax has to be excellent as well. I did the whole car with the 3M Imperial Hand Glaze like I always do and I just started to use the P21S wax. Goes on like every wax I have used and I read the booklet they want you to read before waxing. However what is concerning me is that when you take the wax off it doesn't have that wow this is really smooth feel to it; compared to the 3M wax. So what do you think? Should I keep waxing the car with this stuff or should I go back to the 3M wax? You think it’s still going to protect the car well, even though I'm not feeling that just waxed feel?

Quick Reply: Waxing the Car with P21S Carnauba Wax