Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

White face gauges HELP

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 03:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default White face gauges HELP

So my wife bought new white face gauges. It was an awful time to pull the needles and kind of line them up properly again without the computer help. I got it all together and bolted back in but there is a pigtail wire connection hanging down still from the rear. I assume that this goes with the lights for night driving. Anyone got a clue where to PLUG this in at? It is a two prong lead much like the one for rear hatch release. I need HELP and quick, please let me know any ideas.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:30 PM
TECH Regular

You will need to find a power source close by. I used my power right off my light switch but I would assume there is a better place to grap power. I wanted mine to turn on and off with the switch not using the button switch they gave me.

A little bit ago I switched to a white face setup that doesn't use power and just lays over the stock using the stock light setup. So it been a while since I have played with the gauges. Hopefully this helps ya out.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I ran mine into the fuse box on the side. I plugged mine into the accesory (15) slot.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:57 PM
TECH Resident

Just got the dimmer/toggle switch in. Were there multiple plugs for the pigtail from the overlay for yours as well? The two bare ended wires (red and white) went directly to the accessory power slot? Anyone else have any ideas?