Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Pictures from when someone shot up my car...

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 11:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whoever shot your rides aren't too smart... You're lucky they only used bird shot and not a heavier load.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:03 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mc01ta
Jerry Springer ****, you all should get on the Springer show if its still around. Seriously though, be careful with people who play with guns, you may end up dead if your stupid about it. Cars can be replaced but your losing your life can't
Ya, it's still around. The janitors are watching it everday when I come in at dead hour. I've faced the fact that they've got away it, but I do believe in Karma and hope some little ***** shoots up there cars when they finally get a job and house. My mom was probably the most upset of anyone; she came from a poor family and worked her whole life to get where she is now and some *** clown decides to shoot the cars that her and my step dad worked for. Her car was the last picture, GS 300, it was around 6k to get it fixed.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:03 PM
TECH Resident

I see 4 cars shot up, no-one was suspicious to look after the first shot? To see a type of car, or anything? Neighbor's no-one? I would think a nice neighborhood would have nosey people if somethin like that happened? Glad no-one got hurt tho...going off your beginning post you said you beat his *** at school, but he gave you a concusion was this two different occasions?
Old 04-25-2006, 12:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by XxXTransAmXxX
I see 4 cars shot up, no-one was suspicious to look after the first shot? To see a type of car, or anything? Neighbor's no-one? I would think a nice neighborhood would have nosey people if somethin like that happened? Glad no-one got hurt tho...going off your beginning post you said you beat his *** at school, but he gave you a concusion was this two different occasions?
Ya, I beat him up at school, my anger is what fired it because of him shooting up my house with paint *****. After I beat his ***, I was satisfied and lost the anger. Him being at school all day and everyone poking fun at him fired his anger. So after school he came up to me while I had cooled off, and out of nowhere bam, to the jaw. It broke the back part of a moler off and I had to get it capped. My mom had to come get me from school, he had about 30 seconds, the time i was in the concusion, to do what he wanted with me: punch me in the face, throw me on the ground, etc.... My friends didn't do anything either, which is why I don't talk to half the MFer's anymore.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by XxXTransAmXxX

And ya, I looked out of the window after the first shot, but couldn't tell what kind of car it was. It looked like a black civic, and I noticed it was manual, which is what the kid drives. I tought it was just firecrackers though, something loud; friend playing a joke. I never would have thought of a drive by.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:58 PM
TECH Addict

You beat his ***?

I'm sorry but YOU brought this upon yourself. I don't care who started what, you contributed to the violence therefore you are just as accountable for whatever happened to other people and their property from this asshat and his cowardice actions.
Old 04-25-2006, 01:27 PM
TECH Regular

Whatever happened to the good ole' fight like men. You did nothing wrong in beating his ***. Some people can't take it like a man and become the massive vaginal discharge they are by getting all "big" and grabbing a gun. What are the police exactly doing? if you are pretty sure its him and you tell them where this all started they will check out the lead. Can't they check and see if any guns are registered to this ******* or his friends? Then they can check the ballistic reports of the bullets and make a match. I'd put his *** in jail, thats some karma for you.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ell Ess Won
You beat his ***?

I'm sorry but YOU brought this upon yourself. I don't care who started what, you contributed to the violence therefore you are just as accountable for whatever happened to other people and their property from this asshat and his cowardice actions.

Screw U... He paintballed my house and cars. Then I found out it was him, beat his ***, which should have been the end of story. He got what he deserved. I'm accountable for someone not being able to control their anger and take it out on me and my PARENTS CARS with a ******* gun..... I didn't go to his house and beat the **** out of his parents. Yes, I lost my anger, but I don't have to pick up a gun to prove a point!

You don't even know the whole ******* story and your gonna say this is my fault. The guy I got into the fight with isn't the one I think did it, it's his friend; who's ex now dates me. I think he did it because he was on crack; she said she didn't like him doing drugs and left him. I shorted the story to save myself the sympathy from ******** like you!!!!!!

Last edited by 273sunsetZ; 04-25-2006 at 03:55 PM.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by mc01ta
Whatever happened to the good ole' fight like men. You did nothing wrong in beating his ***. Some people can't take it like a man and become the massive vaginal discharge they are by getting all "big" and grabbing a gun. What are the police exactly doing? if you are pretty sure its him and you tell them where this all started they will check out the lead. Can't they check and see if any guns are registered to this ******* or his friends? Then they can check the ballistic reports of the bullets and make a match. I'd put his *** in jail, thats some karma for you.
I told the police the whole story, but they still insist I'm hiding something which is why I think nothing much has been done. They searched his house, and his friends and didn't find anything. So, unless they have evidence, they can't really do anything.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:56 PM
On The Tree

That sucks dude....good luck with gettin it fixed. I'd beat the hell out of someone if they shot up my car (even if it is an Accord).
Old 04-25-2006, 06:18 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 273sunsetZ

Screw U... He paintballed my house and cars. Then I found out it was him, beat his ***, which should have been the end of story. He got what he deserved. I'm accountable for someone not being able to control their anger and take it out on me and my PARENTS CARS with a ******* gun..... I didn't go to his house and beat the **** out of his parents. Yes, I lost my anger, but I don't have to pick up a gun to prove a point!

You don't even know the whole ******* story and your gonna say this is my fault. The guy I got into the fight with isn't the one I think did it, it's his friend; who's ex now dates me. I think he did it because he was on crack; she said she didn't like him doing drugs and left him. I shorted the story to save myself the sympathy from ******** like you!!!!!!
oh ok hold on guys, I'm the ******* for stating the obvious.

Let me get this straight. This ******* randomly shoots your house with a paintball gun and instead of calling the authorities and letting them take things from there, you went out and beat his *** to prove a point? and now you're upset when he retaliated? If I were you I would try to act like a man instead of a high school bully. You get what you give and things might just get out of hand before you know it. Not trying to put you down, just stating the obvious.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:20 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Firebirdfan
That sucks dude....good luck with gettin it fixed. I'd beat the hell out of someone if they shot up my car (even if it is an Accord).

It happened about a year ago, I just posted up some pics because a few people wanted to see them. I did get it fixed, and it did cost me a $500 deductible.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:23 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ell Ess Won
oh ok hold on guys, I'm the ******* for stating the obvious.

Let me get this straight. This ******* randomly shoots your house with a paintball gun and instead of calling the authorities and letting them take things from there, you went out and beat his *** to prove a point? and now you're upset when he retaliated? If I were you I would try to act like a man instead of a high school bully. You get what you give and things might just get out of hand before you know it. Not trying to put you down, just stating the obvious.

He retaliated by kicking me in the face, breaking a moler in half, and giving me a concusion. So, by your "obvious" point, that should have been the end of it!

Oh, and I guess that anyone who gives someone else an *** whoopin because they acted like an immature teenager by shooting their house with paintballs is considered a high school bully; oh darn.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

We live in a nice neighborhood too; the police thought there was something up, me owning a Z-28 and all. They kept asking me if I was selling drugs. Then, when I said NO!, they said they didn't believe me.

Tell the cops to F off. Blaming you for some wannabes shooting at your car.
You should talk to the cheif of your city. Get that cop in deep ****.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigBenz
Tell the cops to F off. Blaming you for some wannabes shooting at your car.
You should talk to the cheif of your city. Get that cop in deep ****.
He was real douch; he also asked my step-dad, and mom if they were having an affair. I don't think he said he didn't believe them like he did me though!
Old 04-25-2006, 06:54 PM
12 Second Club

dude that is really fucked up man...
Old 04-25-2006, 07:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He was real douch; he also asked my step-dad, and mom if they were having an affair. I don't think he said he didn't believe them like he did me though!

Call them and start complaining. Hes only dont that so they dont have to look into it. File a complaint ASAP

He says you a drug dealer and they stop looking into it. lees work for a lazy cop. Go over his head.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigBenz
Call them and start complaining. Hes only dont that so they dont have to look into it. File a complaint ASAP

He says you a drug dealer and they stop looking into it. lees work for a lazy cop. Go over his head.

I wish I could, but bein that it was a year ago, I wouldn't think they could do much about it. The people that shot my car will probably never get caught, wether it's due to the jerk off cop, or lack of evidence I'll never know. The cops found all five shells after it happened, and they went and searched the kids house for a shot gun. I'm no genius, but if I shot someones house up, I would have buried it in my back yard or hid it in the woods or something. There is no way he would have brought the gun back to his house, and put it in a gun cabnit. But like I said earlier, I think he paid someone to do it, he's not dumb enough to do it himself... My girlfriend told me that when she went out with him, he wanted to blow up my car with a bomb, because he had one. I told the cops, and they said he didn't deny saying it, but he was just pist off at me at the time, for who knows what reason.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:03 PM
TECH Resident

Hehe, whats that anger confuscious commercial Think about the consequences.. It's just a car if it was done by a drive by and a shotgun.. be thankful you werent coming home late form a club and got yourself killed.

Insurance minus the deductable.. no biggie to fix. As for beating his ***.. sure in highschool you can get away with most stupid ****. Hit 18+ and do that ****, and hello.. he will own your car Whoever tattles first and gets off the assault charges and sues whoever tends to win these days.. bunch of whiney lil ***** if you ask me personally. But as we grow up we have really watch what we want to do (

Ok sermon over.. I do like that std hooker idea.. omg that would rock hehe.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha I just had a guy key my new truck because i pissed of his girlfirend. Yah I definetly beat the living hell out of him. a few stitches and bandages later he is buying me a brand new SRT-10 style hood.

Quick Reply: Pictures from when someone shot up my car...