Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Klasse products??

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 09:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Klasse products??

I really want to get into detailing. Ill be picking up a pc and pads. Now, would the Klasse all-in-one and Klasse sealent glaze car wax do a "professional job? I have minor swirl marks and you can barely see them because I have silver paint, but they are deffinently there. Im looking at Klasse because it layers and I wanna see how that works out.

Should I use the pc to apply and remove wax?
If I:
wash
clay bar
wash
Klasse all-in-one(with pc)
Klasse sealent
Will I get good results???
Old 05-03-2006, 10:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, you'll get decent results. I quit using Klasse after trying Menzerna intensive and final polish and haven't used it since. Klasse is difficult to use, especially the sealant. It's a milky consistency wet and dries really hard and thick. It takes practice to use and is kind of finicky. Use too much and you'll be buffing by hand for hours. Do not use the PC to remove your products. Microfiber and your hands work well.

Klasse products topped with P21S got me here.

It took forever, but the car had a decent glow to it and was pretty durable. Once the P21S went on, which is a pure carnuba, the car really started popping. P21S was just really oily, dirt and pollen stuck to it like crazy, and it didn't hold up to heat well at all. Klasse made my swirls show more in bright sunlight though. It didn't remove them like Menzerna.

Now I prefer, the hard deep shine that Menzerna and Tropicare give me. I can get it to look like this. BTW, I've used quite a few detailing products and I think Tropicare is by far the easiest, most versatile, and enjoyable one I have used.

It's alot easier to maintain, looks deeper, and alot of the micromarring and swirls are gone. It's Black so you can still see some of them but not as bad.

Whatever you do, make sure you clay first. It will leave your paint smoother than a baby's *** and give you a good foundation to lay you wax, polish, sealant, whatever you're using (there is a difference you know?). Secondly, if you're polishing, make sure you remove residue with 50/50 water and alcohol mix. There's a million and one different combos out there and I don't know what your goal is. Different products will vary your look. Just telling you what I prefer.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well actually, I was also looking into tropi-care and zaino as well. with the tropicare, which products should i use to polish and wax.
with zaino, does it work well with lighter colors? I heard zaino, menzerna work well with dark colors and not as well with light colors. I have silver paint. I also want something that will layer. Thanks
Old 05-04-2006, 07:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

I would like to hear people opinions on it too, as I have a silver car too. I used the Mcguires waw and the results were pretty nice. Anyways, whichproduct is ideal for a silver car
Old 05-04-2006, 11:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

Klasse wont remove much of anything more than a haze. I use Klasse as a follow up to Meguiars #80 Speed Glaze. #80 removes swirls and cobwebbing fairly easy. The Klasse then shines it up REAL nice and makes it slick as can be. From there you can either use the Klasse SG to top it or a carnuba of your choice. 4 Layers of the SG lasted 6 months for me with the car staying out side and washed almost once a week. Hope this helps. Dont buy Klasse with the intension of removing swirls.
Old 05-04-2006, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

One layer of the sealant is supposed to last 6 months. I also think it's hard to use. You're supposed to put it on in a very thin layer. I can't tell if it's spreading or not that way so I use enough so I can see it. Then it says you should let it sit on the car for as long as possible, up to 24 hours. Okay. That was the least amount of fun removing product from paint ever!
Old 05-04-2006, 07:52 PM
TECH Regular

I have heard good things about tropicare and silver also four star upp. I dont know those I havent tried them yet.
-Brandon
Old 05-04-2006, 09:04 PM
12 Second Club

Klasse is a great product I have used both Klasse and Menzerna. I prefer Menzerna over Klasse. My two favorite comibnations are.

1. Garage queen
Menzerna Intensive polish
Menzerna Final polish
Carnauba Wax like a P21S

2. Driver
Menzerna Intensive polish
Menzerna Final polish
Zaino
Old 05-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Banned

I've heard of a wipe on and wipe off method with Klasse also.

Klasse is very durable, I'll give it that, it doesn't bead anywhere near as well as Menzerna and TC though.

TC is very durable also, very easy to clean and dry.

Quick Reply: Klasse products??