Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

is there anything that repels dust and pollen

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 08:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

U use pink wax? Ur the first person I see post about it, well besides me. I use that every now an then after a wash and the throw the cover on it ,keeps the pollen away and dust . I kinds screwed up and didn't put it on one night , wake up next day full of damn pollen on windshield lol , so ill leave it like that till tomorrow when I wash it , then I'm never forgetting to put it on lol. Btw I live in apts and trees are everywhere !!
Originally Posted by mc01ta
www.fk1usa.com Look at #425. Many of us detailers who are actively in the game have had some success with this. Its "anti-static" and repels dust and pollen pretty well. Just food for thought. Finish Kare has excelent products. My favorites are pink wax, 2180 sealant and #425 to use as a combo.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:36 AM
12 Second Club

Here in Missouri pollen is hell on my car, both my black trucks, and my alergies
Old 04-15-2010, 11:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

As of now, there are no products out in the auto-detailing market that advertises about their anti-static molecular repelling nanotechnologically produced dust and pollen treatment. I would just clean your car and apply some carnauba wax. Carnauba wax is obviously derived from the wax that's on tree leaves, so I would just stick w/ that. And California Car Dusters don't do ****. Maybe for petty dust that lands on your car the day after a nice wash.. but not so much pollen. Plus I'm not a fan of dragging fabrics on my car when its dirty.... don't really need any more scratches on my car.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by meissenation
Zaino repels dust? That's a new one, let me go take a picture of my car.. California duster + QD spray = your best friend
Zaino does everything!

Quick Reply: is there anything that repels dust and pollen