Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

took some pics with some friends

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 08:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if ya dont like it then stfu and go ruin someone elses thread or go to an import forum cuz they love to ***** threads like little kids which is exactly what your doing
Old 05-12-2006, 09:24 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2fast97Z
if ya dont like it then stfu and go ruin someone elses thread or go to an import forum cuz they love to ***** threads like little kids which is exactly what your doing

Like I said before this is how I feel, about the car and you’re going all out like a little girl, (stfu) (WTF, quite being so gay). The T/A and the Camaro are cool, but because I don’t like the Mud-Stain I’m whoring the thread?

Playboy I didn’t mean to hurt you pride, or anyone else’s I see every day that someone has a difference of opinion on a thread, and you don’t see them getting all upset about it. Be a man, and respect others right to an opinion! If your going to talk junk, then do so, I like to talk junk, but be ready to get junk talked back to you, Playboy!

You feel me?
Old 05-12-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Addict

All three of those cars are gorgeous. I especially love that Whipple Cobra.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:42 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 427-WS6-87-02
I never said it was not fast, or could not kick butt, I said it’s a gay car, cheap, and slow thus you have to build it up like so, to even be considered a threat!

I drive around in my stock 02 T/A and people still whimper when they see me coming. Cops pull me over to ask how fast it is, I don’t race because I get pulled over every other block, by the next cop down the road, just to make sure I’m not speeding, but Mud-Stains go flying by with no problem.
“The Car Speaks for Its Self”
Honestly man stop digging, you are making an *** of yourself.

Im not a mustang fan or anything, but "cheap"? weren't Cobras listed around 37K to a WS.6's 32K. And im not sure if its possible to have more squeaks in a car than an F-body. "Slow" also doesnt not fit a Cobras description, those things are fast as F*UK, dont deny it and stop ruining this thread.

Nice pics
Old 05-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Staging Lane

Wow. Yes you are right about difference of opinion, but when you are clearly putting down another car/owner that is no longer considered opinion. It definitely classifies as arrogant and disrespectful. What you should have said was "Nice pics, not a fan of Mustangs, but nice cars". Instead you started acting tough by beating up on the Mustang thinking everybody else was going to tag along with you and bash the Mustang too, but we didn't and now you seem to be making an *** of yourself by diverting this whole thread toward your ignorance. Oh and try not to throw your weight around in this forum b/c I know I have 2 cars along with a lot of the members cars that'll blow the doors off that 87' you have, but what a warm welcome you gave yourself and you haven’t even been a member for a full month yet, nice.

Nice pics 2fast97z.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey 427 or whatever your name is....you know what...your right dude....what the hell was i thinking...your awesome man.....im sorry.........................

wow your stupid...i hate you
the guy above me said it all
go be gay in the import forums...and wine about how you didnt fit in with the muscle

Last edited by TUMBLRws6; 05-12-2006 at 01:00 PM.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:55 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Silver02TA
3 very nice looking and very serious looking cars right there.

the best looking versions of all 3 models IMO; LT1 Camaro, LS1 WS6, and Cobra Mustang
i 2nd that one, all the way! Also I believe the only way to go mustang/ford is the SVT!!! (wink wink, '03, cough -cough, Kenne bell ported, er-hem) LOL
Old 05-12-2006, 02:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Alright, everyone...let's stop the childish bickering and put this thread back on track or it will be locked down...and that would be a shame as those are some nice pics of sweet rides...
Old 05-12-2006, 03:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Really diggin the Cobra, i'm still chicken **** to run one!
Old 05-12-2006, 05:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

tumblerws6 you comin to hooters tonight??? im just gettin to doin my spark plugs and then ill load my tune when my roomate gets home and i should be there give me a call ill send you my cell # pm
Old 05-12-2006, 10:05 PM
On The Tree

Its clear that nobody knows what the heck my car can and can not do, with everyone jumping on the band of I'll blow your car away not even asking what has been preformed. Or the you have not been on for a month yet, and the thinking that everyrone was going to jump on with me get, (WTF) get over it, I still say I dont like that car and thats my opinion and everyone who does not like my opinion, thats cool because I respect there right not to like mine. Is there any other way to make that CLEAR!

Last edited by 427-WS6-87-02; 05-13-2006 at 12:02 AM.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:09 PM
TECH Junkie

427-WS6-87-02, see post #28 above...don't get this crap started again.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:57 PM
On The Tree

2Fast97Z,

Hey check this out, at no point did I mean any disrespect to you, your thread or your friends car. In my second post I stated how the car looks to me and this volcano just blew up of who can kick whose but, I’m sure we all have been guilty of trash talking from one point to another, so that is just the way I took the whole thing, were just talking trash to each other. Demonbird, Tumblrws6, 01bird58, Forza13, all got in on it, at one point or another, some not understanding what I was saying. At no point was I trying to ***** your thread or make you feel bad, I just took it as your everyday trash talking, maybe I should not have used such an offensive word as “gay” and would like to apologize for that. Now you have LawmanSS, saying that I’m starting crap and that your thread will be shut down and all that, it’s not even that serious, and doesn’t have to come down to that. Again that was never my intentions, I will say this much though the fist picture is a cool one. I do like the way you have the Camaro in the back ground, and the rear of the SVT in the for-ground.

Tumblrws6,

It’s not the fact that I’m better then you, I’m awesome or anything like that, it was just misguided fun with trash talking, I think your paint is pretty cool also, and I would like to express my apologies to everyone else on this thread, I didn’t mean any harm.

LawmanSS,

I would hope that you do not close 2Fast thread and would like to apologize to you and him for having to make you step in.

Sin

Old 05-13-2006, 02:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ok deal...its over....but i still like the cobra
Old 05-13-2006, 03:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Anyone that's going to call a 600rwhp car gay just because it's a ford is a narrow-minded idiot imo.
Old 05-13-2006, 03:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

2Fast97Z,

Hey check this out, at no point did I mean any disrespect to you, your thread or your friends car. In my second post I stated how the car looks to me and this volcano just blew up of who can kick whose but, I’m sure we all have been guilty of trash talking from one point to another, so that is just the way I took the whole thing, were just talking trash to each other. Demonbird, Tumblrws6, 01bird58, Forza13, all got in on it, at one point or another, some not understanding what I was saying. At no point was I trying to ***** your thread or make you feel bad, I just took it as your everyday trash talking, maybe I should not have used such an offensive word as “gay” and would like to apologize for that. Now you have LawmanSS, saying that I’m starting crap and that your thread will be shut down and all that, it’s not even that serious, and doesn’t have to come down to that. Again that was never my intentions, I will say this much though the fist picture is a cool one. I do like the way you have the Camaro in the back ground, and the rear of the SVT in the for-ground.

Tumblrws6,

It’s not the fact that I’m better then you, I’m awesome or anything like that, it was just misguided fun with trash talking, I think your paint is pretty cool also, and I would like to express my apologies to everyone else on this thread, I didn’t mean any harm.

LawmanSS,

I would hope that you do not close 2Fast thread and would like to apologize to you and him for having to make you step in.

Sin

its all good bro...i said some things i shouldnt have also, so im sorry also......i appreciate the apology...and thanks for the compliment by the way...oh and welcome to Ls1tech

~DANM i got the PM too late! that blows...maybe next time
Old 05-13-2006, 04:47 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, I am sure we can ALL agree that Ford's paint quality is GAY

More orange peel than Florida and California combined !

That was a cool shot though (both emblems and the angle)

What in the hell happened to the Camaro's fender BTW ???
Old 05-13-2006, 05:10 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TUMBLRws6
its all good bro...i said some things i shouldnt have also, so im sorry also......i appreciate the apology...and thanks for the compliment by the way...oh and welcome to Ls1tech

~DANM i got the PM too late! that blows...maybe next time

I've been looking around here a while now, but never joined up, until a few weeks ago it gets kind of boring over here in Iraq, so I jump on whenever I can just to see what going on, and what people are doing to there rides. Thanks for the welcome, oh if you ever need someone to talk trash just give me a call thats all we do out here!
Old 05-13-2006, 05:18 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've been looking around here a while now, but never joined up, until a few weeks ago it gets kind of boring over here in Iraq, so I jump on whenever I can just to see what going on, and what people are doing to there rides. Thanks for the welcome, oh if you ever need someone to talk trash just give me a call thats all we do out here!
Assuming you aren't vacationing in Iraq... What branch of the military are you in?
Old 05-13-2006, 08:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
Assuming you aren't vacationing in Iraq... What branch of the military are you in?

I was in the U.S.M.C, but now I'm doing contract work on helicopter, I got here in August of 04 and I'm still here, going home to the wife every so often, but not often enough.

Quick Reply: took some pics with some friends