Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Can someone explain these Spoilers?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blown Ta
QUOTE=porksoda;8189305]ugly also
lol, that trans am in there is mine, old pic. i wish i knew who took the pic so i can- [/QUOTE]

somebody should do that to you for totally making your car gay even if it is blown. I always say to each their own but wtf dude, double decker spoiler? It's not a Dodge Daytona, it's a firebird/trans am.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Teching In

It just takes a lot of downforce to keep a fairy on the ground
Old 11-27-2007, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

i think the camaro spoilers, like on brents car, would look better if the edges matched up better. Where does it attach? Any one have any close up pics of it? Can it be molded so the edges just disappear or are the edges floating like the freedon design, or rk sport, one piece nascar styled spoiler?
Old 11-27-2007, 03:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
lol, that trans am in there is mine, old pic. i wish i knew who took the pic so i can-
:[/QUOTE]somebody should do that to you for totally making your car gay even if it is blown. I always say to each their own but wtf dude, double decker spoiler? It's not a Dodge Daytona, it's a firebird/trans am.[/QUOTE]

well maybe you should step up do it tuff guy, like i said its a old pic, i dont have that spoiler anymore. would love to see what you done to ur car and what it looks like.
since then my car has been in a magazine and won 1st trophies at every car show i went to.
so shut the f*ck up, get un you POS car and go pick on some kids in a honda.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

=Blown Ta;8199663]:somebody should do that to you for totally making your car gay even if it is blown. I always say to each their own but wtf dude, double decker spoiler? It's not a Dodge Daytona, it's a firebird/trans am.

well maybe you should step up do it tuff guy, like i said its a old pic, i dont have that spoiler anymore. would love to see what you done to ur car and what it looks like.
since then my car has been in a magazine and won 1st trophies at every car show i went to.
so shut the f*ck up, get un you POS car and go pick on some kids in a honda.
lol,that spoiler was terrible, post some pics of it now, i bet it looks 100x better without the spoiler
Old 11-27-2007, 04:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cuz theyre ghey.

However, I do LOVE the mecham wings. they arent doulble stackers or anything, but they do offer true downforce and arent to be pretty, theyre for those who really are going very fast and need the extra aerodynamics

That was posted in a reply, it may be ugly, but I beleive that was a mecham wing and is fully functional, to bad the car as a whole is disgusting, but then again look at its location

Function
Form
Old 11-27-2007, 05:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Ell Ess Won
Not to each their own, there's a fine line in what counts as personal taste, but that ***** just UGLY.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:34 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by madmaxz
I don't care how fast that car is. That spoiler looks like ****.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chavez885
lol,that spoiler was terrible, post some pics of it now, i bet it looks 100x better without the spoiler
you are right it was terrable, thats why its not on my car anymore. i took it off like 4 years ago.
i do take a lot of pride in my car and it pisses me off when some a**hole in a bone stock car makes fun of it. in some other threads even taking it personal and calling me names. i dont know why they allow these kind of posts. there is one on here everyday. its getting real old,
and for those posting stupid remarks should get a life.
if you wanna see pics look in myspace. link is in my sig.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Teching In

there wanna be fast and the furious haha
Old 11-27-2007, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 94_LT1_Z28
It just takes a lot of downforce to keep a fairy on the ground
ahahhahah exactly
Old 11-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Staging Lane

Those metal ones are out of the question some of the others are either but deff not my cup o tea
Old 11-28-2007, 06:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blown Ta
you are right it was terrable, thats why its not on my car anymore. i took it off like 4 years ago.
i do take a lot of pride in my car and it pisses me off when some a**hole in a bone stock car makes fun of it. in some other threads even taking it personal and calling me names. i dont know why they allow these kind of posts. there is one on here everyday. its getting real old,
and for those posting stupid remarks should get a life.
if you wanna see pics look in myspace. link is in my sig.
Thats why this is the internet,people will talk ****. Saw the pics on your space,car looks good and nice setup you got going
Old 11-28-2007, 07:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tainted
cuz theyre ghey.

However, I do LOVE the mecham wings. they arent doulble stackers or anything, but they do offer true downforce and arent to be pretty, theyre for those who really are going very fast and need the extra aerodynamics

That was posted in a reply, it may be ugly, but I beleive that was a mecham wing and is fully functional, to bad the car as a whole is disgusting, but then again look at its location

Function
Form
Yep I came this ---> <--- to ordering the Mecham spoiler for my car but couldn't justify spending about $1k on it after shipping, prep, paint, ect. I'm also a fan of the 87-93 Saleen Mustangs, and they have almost the same looking spoiler. I love all 87-04 Saleens.