Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Console cubby hole block off plate...(help)

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bmfcamaro
it seems with all the grey that it is. i maybe a wider shot of the interior would show more.
Appearance mods are a very personal thing. Folks get really upset when you volunteer stuff like "looks out of place" when he was not asking for opinions. More arguments start that way here. Just like this post...

Originally Posted by 99blkfirebird
That was a real insightful comment wasn't it? I'm sure the guy who started this thread got a lot out of that post. Not to mention the poor guy who was just trying to help by posting his picture. I don't remember him asking for comments either.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:39 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike02Z
Appearance mods are a very personal thing. Folks get really upset when you volunteer stuff like "looks out of place" when he was not asking for opinions. More arguments start that way here. Just like this post...

That was a real insightful comment wasn't it? I'm sure the guy who started this thread got a lot out of that post. Not to mention the poor guy who was just trying to help by posting his picture. I don't remember him asking for comments either.
Good job, sometimes i feel like a police officer around this board...i'm not even an admin. but i don't think they catch all of that stuff all the time. It is kind of pathetic when someone asks a specific question or posts a picture and they get the comments like you mentioned....i don't remember anyone asking for opinions, but unfort. opinions are like ********, everyone has one.
Old 05-25-2006, 07:37 PM
TECH Addict

And they usually always stink!
Old 05-26-2006, 01:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SLPHawk300
Good job, sometimes i feel like a police officer around this board...i'm not even an admin. but i don't think they catch all of that stuff all the time.
It's not that we don't catch it...folks are entitled to their own opinions and they can express them (whether requested or not) so long as they follow the forum rules...I do agree with your sentiment, though...there's a nice way to say something and then there's the vomitting smiley...
Old 05-26-2006, 02:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SLPHawk300
I'd love to do something like that but smooth out the ash tray area...making it uniform. No way of keeping it textured lke the oem plastic hu?
Not that I know of. Once you start filling in things those areas are going to be smooth so the rest needs to be smooth also to maintain a consistent look.

Bryan
parbreak

Quick Reply: Console cubby hole block off plate...(help)