Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Blackouts - Which brand/company

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh ok, well then i guess the guys who VHT their lights take them off at night too huh. ya didnt think so. Let me break this down Barney style since some people/person dont get the picture. What lights do people run that are bright enough to shine through the blackouts.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Why would you install headlight covers, then complain about the lights not being bright enough at night if ya don't take the covers off?!?

And if you install some other brighter bulbs, might you then create more heat? Which is also then retained under the cover, ..., And all the Camaro owners with the taillight covers know what happens next right?!? (Yes I know, depends on the bulb choice, maybe they won't create more heat.)

I just think it's odd to install dark covers then complain about the lights not being bright enough, ...,

Last night I kept complaining about tripping over those damn shoes in the middle of the floor that I just took off, ...
Old 06-17-2006, 09:50 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cookba
Oh ok, well then i guess the guys who VHT their lights take them off at night too huh. ya didnt think so. Let me break this down Barney style since some people/person dont get the picture. What lights do people run that are bright enough to shine through the blackouts.

Ok mister 3 posts. You need to learn how to read & not be a retard. You DON'T VHT headlights. Just the side markers, tail lights, & thrid brake lights. Camaro owners sometimes get the headlight covers for during the day for the look. They attach with velcro & come off for driving with the headlights on at night.

This should be clear enough for someone even of your low intelligence to understand. You really need to read more on the board before you ask & reply in such a dumbass manner.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Banned

ok guys, im just as sarcastic as the next but lets not fight about this. I've read posts on here and on other camaro forums about guys using VHT on their headlights, i thought doing that caused a weird shade of color when the lights are used but whatever. But couldnt you use some HID lights or something to shine through the blackouts. I mean i like having them on there, and yes i do take them off at night to drive. But i'de rather not have to, and yes i know about the heat problem with certain bulbs and light kits. Hey BIG_MIKE i am new to this forum, but i have been a member of many S10 forums when i had my truck and many more 3rd Gen Camaro forums when i had my '86 IROC Z28. No hard feelings
Old 06-17-2006, 08:00 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BIG_MIKE2005
Ok mister 3 posts. You need to learn how to read & not be a retard. You DON'T VHT headlights. Just the side markers, tail lights, & thrid brake lights. Camaro owners sometimes get the headlight covers for during the day for the look. They attach with velcro & come off for driving with the headlights on at night.

This should be clear enough for someone even of your low intelligence to understand. You really need to read more on the board before you ask & reply in such a dumbass manner.
i have VHT on my headlights. yea it is kinda purple, but light still shines through

Quick Reply: Blackouts - Which brand/company