Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
View Poll Results: Which plate do you like the best?
SYANARA
12.77%
GAMEOVA
28.72%
NIGHTMRE
37.23%
UIDIOT!
21.28%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Which license plate out of these three?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 07:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

its damn rednecks like you that gives fbody owners a redneck reputation. somebody ban this racist *******.........."darkie" and oter stuff like that shouldn be used on this site, that **** aint right and those days should be long gone. and you're a REAL big man to wanna use fightin words behind the security of a monitor and hundreds of miles of separatio between you and everyone ya talk **** to.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

send me you're address I'll come over for dinner.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by badmfkr
BlackTA98 LS1 I am assumming you are'nt a natural american indian the only indians I've sean wear big towels around there heads and have red dots on there foreheads.

now these indians are black but not as black as an afrocan , so I could'nt tell if you guys where referring to the black car or the driver.

this is why it is important to have a profile stating where you are from to what you are because when people want to buy stuff they expect to know this.
I am indian as in india, but just as american as you . What does race have to do with buying stuff? When you move out of your trailer park in the deep south come back and post
Old 07-11-2006, 10:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Default h

BlackTA98 LS1 & any others that took offense

dude sorry if I offened you I did'nt really have any premenditated intensions to ofend.

I grewup in the hood an choose to remain for the realness I'm the blackest whiteman around MEANING I TALK THERE LINGO.

what I'm saying is you can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy I guess you guys are more sofistigated and expect a little better treatment. so I'll try to play more sofisticating.

Last edited by badmfkr; 07-26-2006 at 09:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Which license plate out of these three?