Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Car Vandalized a third time

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 10:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Vandalized a third time

I had 3 layers of Maguiars gold class wax on and some bitch *** poured a milkshake(or something similar and sticky) on my hood. It dried there under a carport and not in direct sunlight. Well I take it out and wash the car in the rain afraid that **** might ruin the paint.. I got a lot of it off with no damage other than the wax comming off.. But there are a couple spots where it etched the clear coat. What are yoru suggestions on getting rid of the etching Maguiars swirl remover 2.0 has gotten every bug spot, swirl mark, small scratch, but it is useless to this..

also if your smart in legal ways help me get out of my lease So I can get a garage.

http://www.seatstaysup.com/forums/sh...5165#post15165

Thanks in advance.
Nate
Old 07-11-2006, 11:15 PM

need to see some pics that would help use out with helping you out
Old 07-11-2006, 11:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by camarossman88
need to see some pics that would help use out with helping you out
I'l get some tomarrow when it is light out.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:37 PM
TECH Regular

i got an idea...find out who did it and make that mo fo pay, im talkin draggin him behind the ss till all his skin is gone underage or not.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That sucks man, some people just have no respect for people who drive nice cars. Just because something has worked out in our favor and we have something they don't usually. I would say get a badass alarm on your car too, can't really help you as far as fixing the damage. Good luck.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

How long did it sit on the car before you cleaned it up?
Old 07-12-2006, 12:58 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by vodas00ss
i got an idea...find out who did it and make that mo fo pay, im talkin draggin him behind the ss till all his skin is gone underage or not.
not my exact thoughts.. but somewheres close to em lol

i was thinkin more on the lines as this -->
Old 07-12-2006, 06:39 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GET_SOM
not my exact thoughts.. but somewheres close to em lol

i was thinkin more on the lines as this -->
If I knew who the **** it was they'd get a retractable asp to the ******* knee.... I left reward posters up in the apartment for any witnesses to come forth so far no one has.

Also the goop sat on the car 1 day at the most.. I honostly don't know exactly how long it was. I'll get pics
Edit I can see the headlines now. Former marine goes completly beserk on Vandals! Gets jail time.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

that sucks man, sorry to hear..
Old 07-12-2006, 12:43 PM
TECH Addict

possibly try a car cover, it might help out.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

i know wut u mean dude.. somebody must've dragged across my hood with their butt-pocket button leavin a nice lil scratch that's about 5" long.. found that out the day after i detailed it for the first time. was *highly* disgruntled.

really sucks that some people cant let us have our cars and take care of them. heck, i'd even offer to wax anyone's car around here just coz i love doin it.
Old 07-12-2006, 02:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

got some pix of it man? and damn get all up in the landlords *** to get you a garage and payed or broken lease. that's straight up retarded ****
Old 07-12-2006, 10:35 PM
TECH Resident

I figured out who did it.. One of the neighbor ricer *****. He asked me a couple weeks ago he beats cobras with his GT with a chip I called bullshit and he wanted to race for pinks I tell him I dont want him to waste his gas becuase if he beats a cobra he'll beat me and walked off . Anyways a few nights ago a rock comes flying through my window. Yesterday my car is fucked with.. Today dipshit came at me with a bat while I was on my way home from school. I took the car to a storage unit and I'm carrying my gun now so I just have to figure how to get out of the lease. Apparently this guy has a prior assault with a deadly weapon. Son of the bitch is lucky I didn't have my gun on me earlier.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Banned

I got out of my lease by telling the managment about the attempted assault that happened to me. They blew it off and would do anything, so I started telling every prospective customer about my dealings with the crime and how the managmnet didn't care. The office people would take prospective customers on golf carts to look at the apartments. I would park my car so the golf car couldn't move and I'd just unload about how bad the place was.

After I did that twice they let me out of my lease without making me pay any of the penalties and it was effective at the end of that month. I went out and found a nice luxury apartment complex and things have been fine ever since.

I always have a garage, I could never let my Firehawk (weekend toy)just sit in the elements. Besides I need a place to do my projects.

Oh yeah, I carried my 9mm until I got out of that place. Be careful with that gun though, you could ruin the rest of your life pretty quickly.

Good luck. ~Joshua
Old 07-12-2006, 10:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

check your local laws about that gun if you dont have a cc permit. if he knows you have a gun he can make your life a living hell if he decides to report you. i would tell the landolord that the other tennant is harrasing you... and that you no longer feel safe in the apartments. that might help you get out.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:13 AM
TECH Resident

Everything is completly legal I have my cwl and know the local laws..
Joshua I'll try that thanks for the idea..

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK#608
I got out of my lease by telling the managment about the attempted assault that happened to me. They blew it off and would do anything, so I started telling every prospective customer about my dealings with the crime and how the managmnet didn't care. The office people would take prospective customers on golf carts to look at the apartments. I would park my car so the golf car couldn't move and I'd just unload about how bad the place was.

After I did that twice they let me out of my lease without making me pay any of the penalties and it was effective at the end of that month. I went out and found a nice luxury apartment complex and things have been fine ever since.

I always have a garage, I could never let my Firehawk (weekend toy)just sit in the elements. Besides I need a place to do my projects.

Oh yeah, I carried my 9mm until I got out of that place. Be careful with that gun though, you could ruin the rest of your life pretty quickly.

Good luck. ~Joshua

Quick Reply: Car Vandalized a third time