Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Where do I get GMMG/Berger/Power Tour badges?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 02:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I took a look at them on ebay. They look good, thanks for the tip.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Banned

When I bought my GMMG from a group pricing (my old camaro) I never got a badge saying GMMG.

Did I miss out on something? Is it an actual badge or just a sticker looking like the badge?

Some stealership must have put their emblem on my camaro that I just purchased because there are TWO DRILL HOLES in the back tail panel that look like there was an emblem on there at one time.

I am looking to put something over it instead of either 1)- buying a new panel or 2)- Having a body shop fill it in.

I dont want the hurst emblem since I have an automatic and having a GMMG badge would be nice (I am going to buy another GMMG exhaust soon anyways, thats why I ask about the badge coming with it).

Let me know.

I also seen the 6litereater badge they make. That looks sharp. But who is this guy McNORD? Is he just a member on here or is that an actual Car Company or something? Forgive my ignorance. I sold my camaro years back and havent been in the scene for a few years.

Got a new 2000 Camaro SS in White and Automatic and I am shooting for a very sleek tasteful camaro. Not looking for the "go" anymore. Its all about the "show".

As for copying a Gmmg or Berger car. Its not about misrepresentation. Its about having something close to what you always wanted but can never afford.

Ever stain wood a cherry color? Is that wrong because it is not true "cherry wood"? We are not trying to make a car something it isnt to only sell the car to an unsuspecting person. Again, I would love to own a Berger or GMMG car but I cant afford that ticket price. But I would like to drive something that has its mean sinister look at a fraction of the price.

This argument can be had for years and years and years and no one will ever be right or wrong. Some people are "purists" and some people "arent". I happen to be a guy who is not into numbers matching must have original tires and original exhaust to make a car worth anything.

These are the people who are "concourse" quality. I am all about customization and such. Making a typically normal SS into something much better looking is not "wrong". Not in MY eyes at least.

I am trying NOT to offend either type of person in my post. I am trying to respect each other's decision but not have MINE bashed.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:18 PM
TECH Regular

The emblems that come with the GMMG exhaust are a peel and stick emblem. I have had 3 GMMG catbacks and I'm sure I have an emblem laying around somewhere.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:02 PM
12 Second Club

Wow...almost 4 year old thread! I did end up putting the 67 Camaro V flag on the sides under the SS emblems and changed my stock SS emblems to 69-72 Chevelle emblems since they are the exact same size as the 4th gen SS emblems. I also put a Hurst emblem on the left side of the tail panel, but I have a 6 speed with a Hurst Billet Plus shifter and Hurst pistol grip handle.

Quick Reply: Where do I get GMMG/Berger/Power Tour badges?