Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Bored Today, Cleaned my car. Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 05:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Teh Juggernaut
I cant remember what his name, it is something like ss ls1 or ls1 ss who did that.He is the guy with the black 98 SS with the I forged and 35th anni stripes.

And the springs are not Eibach, SLP put a different bilstein suspension in them not Eibach.
A bit off topic, but...the SLP "Bilstein Ultra Suspension Package" did use Eibach springs with SLP-specified spring rates as well as Bilstein shocks with SLP valving...
Old 07-27-2006, 05:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
Looks good, but whats up with the SS before the bowtie?
yeah i never noticed that till about a year after i bought my car...the person before me damn near took out the entire drivers side of the car...the front bumper has 2 runs running left and right, there's a few fine line tape lines, and i've found other evidence of my car being re-painted...i'm assuming that somewhere along the way some ***** at a body shop just threw it back on and didn't even think twice...it bugs the **** outta me, but when i went to the dealership to get a new emblem it was like $113 for the bowtie and the SS so i said **** it...maybe i'll bust out the heatgun and take it off then restick it...until then i just try to ignore it...i've had about a million and 1 people accuse me of having "a fake" lol....but it's 100% real...

oh and their def. eibach springs...they say eibach on them..and they also have SLP printed on them....so yeah...

Quick Reply: Bored Today, Cleaned my car. Pics!