Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

My new, new manta stripe

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

look at the top of appearance and detailing in the stickies...then go to hall of fame and then theres a write up of fixing your yellowed headlight. all ya gotta do is progressively wetsand then polish with novus 3 step...
Old 09-11-2006, 09:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

why does it not bump my posts?
Old 09-12-2006, 09:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99camarosupersport
Thanks man, yeah i would have guessed you had light pewter metallic, as i believe madiceV8 did too, but mine is dark pewter and it has alot of black flakes in it and i'm just not sure i would like the look of chrome on it. I might end up just going with the black calipers but man would polished look nice! I will look around about the headlights, worst case i will post something in this section asking around....BTW did you friend take the lense off and sand the inside also or just the exterior of it? And another thing is there a nice medium between clear and black corner lenses or are those my only two options? If so i think i'm going clear...
He just did the exterior of the lenses. Unless they are really bad inside, its risky and a lot of work to pull them apart IMO.

As far as I know, there is no medium between the clear or black corner lenses. Both look great IMO though. I can't think of his exact s/n on here, but the guy from Arizona UAZ28 or something has the black corners with chrome C6Z wheels and his car is sharp, one of my fave pewter ones on here.

Quick Reply: My new, new manta stripe